Golf 2 balls System

Over the last couple of weeks I have gathered the stats for PGA and European tour golf 2 balls (NOT MATCHPLAY) which have the tie option included and although I feel I haven't got enough stats (my sample has 126 2 ball odds and results) I'm going to start the system this weekend. A typical 2 ball set of odds with a bookie would be something like this: Home 1.9 Tie 8.5 Away 2.1 (overound 111%); this can usually be improved by using Betfair to something like this: Home 2.0 Tie 9.8 Away 2.45 (overound 101%), before commission. I've filtered the results looking for the best way to bet but have always had a feeling (not very scientific - I know) that there were fewer ties than the odds suggested, so this system will ignore the tie completely. The results from the stats show that backing the favourite shows a loss, no matter what odds filters I applied, and backing every outsider showed only a marginal profit. To cut a (relatively) long story short the best filter turned out to be to back the outsider when the odds are 40% or more bigger than the favourite e.g. 1.8 (fav) with the minimum acceptable being 2.52 (outsider). Using this filter the 126 2 balls tracked produced 43 bets which showed a profit of £171.30 to £10 level stakes. My itchy betting fingers won't allow me to just track these bets so I'll be betting real money but I would advise that you DO NOT FOLLOW until I have posted at least 200 bets. It's likely due to time constraints and availability and timing of bookies posting odds that I won't be able to get bets on all qualifying selections so only bets which I actually place will be included for this system. Most bets will be placed at Betfair and the odds which I post will include deduction of 5% commission for simplicity. All bets will be 10 points and starting bank will be 1000 points.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.