Athletics: London Grand Prix, friday 28/7

I'll just qoute iaaf.org: "London, UK - A wealth of World and Olympic champions, and a fair share of World record holders, promise that the Norwich Union London Grand Prix, playing out to its annual full-house of spectators at the Crystal Palace stadium on Friday (28), should be a night to remember." No odds out yet but I will look tomorrow. Here are some thoughts of mine: * We are bound to see some very nice duels as Isinbajeva is trying to bounce back after her shocking loss to Monika Pyrek. Swedens triple jumper Olsson is also trying to regain confidence after his first loss in two years. *The dead cert is of course Jeremy Wariner who is literally toying with everyone else in the elite. *Asafa Powell ran in 9.86 in Stockholm, with ease.... I think that we just might see a world record tomorrow on the 100m. *Kajsa Bergqvist had a very nice attempt on 2.10 which wouldve been a new WR. Its a matter of time before she claims that record IMO. Also a very nice winner tomorrow if the odds is right. I'll sticky this now and hope that we can spot some winners tomorrow! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.