buy a wsop seat

alex_theBoss_ross

some muppet is selling this on ebay: (no it aint me - some dude in san-diego!) 10k buyin ticket , for 2 k.. bidding ends in 4 hrs! lol http://cgi.ebay.com/World-Series-of-Poker-Main-event-in-Las-Vegas_W0QQitemZ200011576467QQihZ010QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem blurb:

You are bidding on World Series of Poker Main event 39 seat / ticket paradisepoker WSOP !!

Up for sale is a 2006 WSOP main event ticket from ParadisePoker.com This seat was won by myself a few weeks after winning my first one. I have the right to transfer the seat to another paradisepoker poker account. This transfer must be done ASAP so if you would like to make me an offer please do so. Payment is to be made through paradisepoker. This package only includes the $10,000 buy in for the main event.

The tournament starts July 28 and the starting day is to be picked by the winning bidder but i believe there are limited seats for the 28-29 of august. Thanks for looking.

Re: buy a wsop seat

Winning bid:US $5' date=601.00
not bad :)
Very nice.....had the acct.....just didnt live an hours drive away like the winner :lol or should that be :@ (and purchase/feedback of ONE for the winner!!!! I'd be a little bit worried if I was the seller ROFL) C.R.