£20 freezeout Aspers in Newcastle

slick mick

Newcastle finally gets a freezeout tournament. This takes place every Friday at Aspers and apparently always fills up. You can register on the day by calling the cash desk on 0191 255 0400. I'm planning to play this tomorrow and I think Morlspin maybe there too, any other Northern PL's up for it post here and e can arrange a meet up.

Re: £20 freezeout Aspers in Newcastle

Newcastle finally gets a freezeout tournament. This takes place every Friday at Aspers and apparently always fills up. You can register on the day by calling the cash desk on 0191 255 0400. I'm planning to play this tomorrow and I think Morlspin maybe there too, any other Northern PL's up for it post here and e can arrange a meet up.
Not the next couple of weeks but I may be able to make it after that:ok. Never played live, scary:unsure :unsure

Re: £20 freezeout Aspers in Newcastle def be up for this Mick but got stuff on for next few weeks (months?!).

Never played live, scary:unsure :unsure
I've only played live with friends but i'm sure it'll be easy compared to fighting your way to Aspers through the beer boys and sl*gs who roam around the gate on friday night!

Re: £20 freezeout Aspers in Newcastle

def be up for this Mick but got stuff on for next few weeks (months?!). I've only played live with friends but i'm sure it'll be easy compared to fighting your way to Aspers through the beer boys and sl*gs who roam around the gate on friday night!
oi, i aint no slag!:lol