CD Poker

brael

OK... I'm missing something here... When I deposited with CD Poker I only needed to clear 5,000 odd points to get the bonuses released. Now that's been increased to 9,000! :@ I sent them an e-mail and this is their response...

Dear Brian Bradley, Thank you for contacting CDPoker. Hello, my name is Lynne from the support team and I’m glad to assist you today. Brian, we have received your email and we understand how you feel. We always strive to provide excellent experience to all our valued players. Our poker room management has decided that due to current trend in the online gaming industry, this change will serve the purpose of our poker room to be at par with competitors. Rest assured that this modification will benefit all our players eventually. We are confident that this will not, in one way or another, affect our existing relationship. We aim to offer a high level of customer support to each and every player at CD Poker. We would like to thank you for your kind understanding in handling this matter. Good day. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the CDPoker Support Team.
Given that I don't play a lot of poker, I was never going to get there anyway but to move the goal posts even further seems totally ridiculous. I think I'm going to cash out and remove the software from my machines.