Paddy Power £10k live freeroll - London, August 19th

vix

Paddy Power are offering a £10,000 (yes £'s not $'s ) freeroll at Cafe Royal in London on 19th August. Entry is free. 100 males and 100 females required to register. Winner takes all (plus winner also gets a seat to the 2007 Paddy Power Irish Poker Open) The game is NL HE. Strip NL HE. Paddy Power are trying to get into the Guinness World Records book with the largest ever strip poker tournament. Sooo PL .... can you CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE in the buff? Let's see! You can register yourselves and read more info here; http://strippoker.paddypower.com (Preference will be given to female players, joint male/female applicants and and teams and individuals playing for a specific charity.) Vic x P.S ........ Compulsory 'nipple cripples' to bad suckouts.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Paddy Power £10k live freeroll - London, August 19th Ermmmmm · Congratulations!

You have been selected from over 2,000 hopefuls to be one of the 200 players taking part in our World Record attempt at the Paddy Power Strip Poker World Championship.

· Where & When,

This World Record attempt will take place at The Café Royal,
68 Regent Street, LondonW1B 5EL
on Saturday, 19th August 2006. Registration will take from 10.30am onwards during the morning, so TO SECURE YOUR PLACE & confirm your registration time YOU NEED TO REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL with the word ACCEPT along with your FULL NAME in the subject line.

As a registered player you are also entitled to BRING ALONG A GUEST PLAYER to take part with you (safety in numbers!) The only rule is that they have to be of the opposite sex, this is to ensure that we keep an even player balance on the day. We’ll need YOUR GUEST’S FULL NAME in your reply too should you wish to avail of this. ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT !!!! :nana :nana :nana

Re: Paddy Power £10k live freeroll - London, August 19th :rollin :rollin Oh COMPLETE BOLLOX!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You have been selected from over 2,000 hopefuls to be one of the 200 players taking part in our World Record attempt at the Paddy Power Strip Poker World Championship. · Where & When, This World Record attempt will take place at The Café Royal, 68 Regent Street, London W1B 5EL on Saturday, 19th August 2006. Registration will take from 10.30am onwards during the morning, so TO SECURE YOUR PLACE & confirm your registration time YOU NEED TO REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL with the word ACCEPT along with your FULL NAME in the subject line. As a registered player you are also entitled to BRING ALONG A GUEST PLAYER to take part with you (safety in numbers!) The only rule is that they have to be of the opposite sex, this is to ensure that we keep an even player balance on the day. We’ll need YOUR GUEST’S FULL NAME in your reply too should you wish to avail of this. · Important Stuff Time to get serious for a moment; this is a genuine World Record attempt so we really need to guarantee bums on seats (literally!) SO PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU WILL ATTEND ON THE DAY. Unfortunately we not paying travelling expenses so you’ll have to come along under your own steam, but we’ll have plenty of goodies for you, some food and drinks and the promise of a day you won’t forget in a hurry. · Feeling Charitable? Just in case you didn’t hear the latest news; if the overall winner decides to donate the STG£10,000 prize to charity we’ll double it to STG£20,000. We hope too see you soon. Regards, Paddy Power Strip Poker team Pl Chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Re: Paddy Power £10k live freeroll - London, August 19th

I might have - (I have no issues with nudity - at least not my own :loon) but its winner takes all...and I don't think I'd going to go all that way and have to win the damn thing.
There's a game of strip poker round mine next week and I pay top 3 :P