Praise For A Poker Site!!!

morlspin

:eek I Know it dont happen very often! so i was shocked too! Around 8.50am this morning when i got up i checked my virgin poker account and i found that i had received my 30,000 virgin miles into my poker pal account within 36hrs, and i thought that was great,:nana Then i withdrew 25,000 into cash and this usually takes another 36hrs minimum....but when i got home at 5.40pm my money had been credited! :eek Amazing service and many thanks to virgin for contined great customer service and great value tournaments!:ok We are often quick to slate companies (particularly boss media ones) but very rarely say thanks when a good job is done. So Thanks Virgin Poker again!:notworthy

Re: Praise For A Poker Site!!!

:eek I Know it dont happen very often! so i was shocked too! Around 8.50am this morning when i got up i checked my virgin poker account and i found that i had received my 30,000 virgin miles into my poker pal account within 36hrs, and i thought that was great,:nana Then i withdrew 25,000 into cash and this usually takes another 36hrs minimum....but when i got home at 5.40pm my money had been credited! :eek Amazing service and many thanks to virgin for contined great customer service and great value tournaments!:ok We are often quick to slate companies (particularly boss media ones) but very rarely say thanks when a good job is done. So Thanks Virgin Poker again!:notworthy
Nice one Morls :ok and nice one Virgin :notworthy :clap

Re: Praise For A Poker Site!!!

Nice one:ok I would hasten to add that I'm not in the habit of slagging off the companies we deal with, but the software that runs it (in this case Boss) should be better. Withdrawal is quite often a problem but in this case it should be praised but the problems with Boss media are probably more of a headache for the likes of Virgin, Sporing Odds & Poker.co.uk than they are for us. I say this because I moan a lot:@

Re: Praise For A Poker Site!!! Nice one Poker Stars:ok Replied within 2hrs sent 18:51 --------------------------------------- Hi,

Sorry to sound such a prude but you have a member playing on your site with the screen name ngga_cnt accompanied by a picture of Ophra Winphrey. I don’t really need to tell you how offensive this is do I?

This is not acceptable, please inform me of your intended action.

I enclose a screenshot in rtf format ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply recieved 20:45 Hello Steve, I appreciate the time you took to write us regarding your concern. As we cannot monitor every table 24 hours, we are glad to have players as our "eyes and ears". While we do screen each user ID, sometimes a bad one can slip past our screeners. After review of this user ID, we have decided to remove it and request that the player choose a new one. Their user ID was inappropriate for use on PokerStars. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Shouldv'e banned him tho.

Re: Praise For A Poker Site!!! took them a while but they finally got there. WD Virgin :clap ====== Please reply above this line ====== Software problems Dear Brian Martin, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We can confirm that your account has been credited with $11.00 for the tournament in question ($10 + $1 Heads Up (10045254) If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Ticket Details ========= Ticket ID: QGM-58626 [url=http://support.st-minver.com/index.php?_a=tickets&_m=viewmain&[email protected]&ticketkey22=51268dc9] Department: Virgin Games Poker Created On: 27 Jul 2006 10:54 PM Last Update: 01 Aug 2006 08:13 PM Status: Closed