Challenge Cup Semi FInals 29/30 July

Totesport have brought out their handicaps for this weekend's matches. Saints -24 v Hull KR Leeds -10 v Huddersfield Pretty much as expected. I had Saints -24 although for the Leeds game, I have Leeds around -12/-14. If a bookie's kind enough to offer single figures on their handicap I may well be partaking As for Rovers, it's hard to ignore a team with a record of 21/26 in handicaps this season and a w/l ratio of 25-1. I've got a couple of quid on them to win the whole thing at 50/1, so may as well let that run and see if I get a run for my money.

Re: Challenge Cup Semi FInals 29/30 July Pretty much as expected, as you say Grim....:ok I had the following handicaps... Saints -26 v Hull KR Leeds -12 v Huddersfield Just so people are aware Saints v Hull KR - will be played at the Galpharm Stadium (Huddersfield) Leeds v Huddersfield - will be played at Odsal (Bradford) Hull KR have been covering handicaps for fun this season, but this is a massive step up for them against the best in Super Leagie, wouldnt feel too confident in backing at the mo with 24pts (only 4 converted tries) in the bag. Everyone is now aware that Hull KR are a threat to any team on their day, Warrington watch and learn, Saints would be foolish to take this one lightly.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.