PL Poker Players Famous All Over London

Penelopeys

Right... just came back from the London Poker Meet-up game... ... I kind of mention Punters Lounge Dot Com... And... the tournament director goes: "You guys are PL:loon ??????" I say: "Yeah".... The other tournament director goes: "You're PL, as in PL CHAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEE????:loon " Paul, Jeffers and my self were just pissing ourselves laughing :rollin :rollin :rollin HOW DYA LIKE YOUR CELEBRITY STATUS, GUYS AND GIRLS :loon :clap :nana :nana :cheers

Re: PL Poker Players Famous All Over London

Right... just came back from the London Poker Meet-up game... ... I kind of mention Punters Lounge Dot Com... And... the tournament director goes: "You guys are PL:loon ??????" I say: "Yeah".... The other tournament director goes: "You're PL, as in PL CHAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEE????:loon " Paul, Jeffers and my self were just pissing ourselves laughing :rollin :rollin :rollin
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PL CCCCCCCHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE We are the no.1 forum on the net. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: PL Poker Players Famous All Over London HEEEEEY.... No worries... We cleaned up the STT tables afterwards... :loon ...going all in with crap hands as usual... both me, Jeffers and Paul... but we took their pounds anyway :lol :lol Jeffers even got a guy to fold AJ Spades going all in with 23 off... in a 3 handed stt :eek :loon :rollin :rollin :rollin He showed him of course... and we turned over the 5 cards just to see who would have won...and the guy would have had Quad Aces :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Funnily enough... "the outsiders" only stayed for 1 game... but there was always fresh meat from the main tourney prepared to play :ok

Re: PL Poker Players Famous All Over London The Steam Rollers, who basically, er, steamrollered over everyone ! We (The White Bear) came a respectable 4th. I got 2nd in my Hold Em then blitzed the Omaha table (first ever live game !) for about half an hour before realising i didnt know what i was doing and busting out in 5th :(

The Steam Rollers' date=' who basically, er, steamrollered over everyone ! We (The White Bear) came a respectable 4th. I got 2nd in my Hold Em then blitzed the Omaha table (first ever live game !) for about half an hour before realising i didnt know what i was doing and busting out in 5th :([/quote'] I've found that as well playing Omaha. It's like in the cartoons when they run off a cliff and everything is fine until they realize they're standing on thin air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampster The Steam Rollers, who basically, er, steamrollered over everyone ! We (The White Bear) came a respectable 4th. I got 2nd in my Hold Em then blitzed the Omaha table (first ever live game !) for about half an hour before realising i didnt know what i was doing and busting out in 5th :(
I've found that as well playing Omaha. It's like in the cartoons when they run off a cliff and everything is fine until they realize they're standing on thin air.
:lol :lol :lol :lol