ATP Kitzbuhel/LA/Umag 24th-30th July

Re: ATP Kitzbuhel/LA/Umag 24th-30th July

SportTennis
EventATP Kitzbuhel
SelectionCALLERI 3-0 v Chela
Strength8/10
Date30/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 4.45 (Back)
ReasoningBoth these guys have hit some form this week, but I really fancy Calleri to take it down. However, there is a slight injury concern for Calleri, so I'll take a couple of shots at set betting incase he has to retire. H2H is a very nice 7-3 for Calleri and 7-2 on clay. I think Chela struggles with Calleris serve and that can do quite a bit of damage today. This should be a good match, and I fancy Calleri to take it either 3-0 or 3-1.
SportTennis
EventATP Kitzbuhel
SelectionCALLERI 3-1 v Chela
Strength10/10
Date30/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.65 (Back)
ReasoningBoth these guys have hit some form this week, but I really fancy Calleri to take it down. However, there is a slight injury concern for Calleri, so I'll take a couple of shots at set betting incase he has to retire. H2H is a very nice 7-3 for Calleri and 7-2 on clay. I think Chela struggles with Calleris serve and that can do quite a bit of damage today. This should be a good match, and I fancy Calleri to take it either 3-0 or 3-1.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportTennis
EventATP Umag
SelectionWAWRINKA v Djokovic
Strength10/10
Date30/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 3.25 (Back)
ReasoningIt's very hard to win two consecutive tournaments, and that's what Djokovic is trying to do today. He had two matches yesterday and also that is very tough. He's struggling with a shoulder injury and you could tell by the stats that he serve had fallen away in the second set against Moya. Wawrinka has had a few battles to get here but he's come through all of them against some decent opposition and this could be a breakthrough week for him. I expect a lot of breaks in this game and I fancy the outsider. H2H is 2-0 to Djokovic but both were in small tournaments a while ago so I don't think are relevant. Take this will a 1 ball bookie in case Djokovic has to retire early on.

Re: ATP Kitzbuhel/LA/Umag 24th-30th July good call. nice recovery after your poor start to the week too. I'm not sure what to do about my Tursunov outright. I'm definitely going to lay some off to ensure some profit, I just don't know how much. I didn't think Haas would be so short and if I wasn't on Turs already then I'd probably take him at the price he is. Beating Gonzo without even giving up a break point is mightily impressive. Then again it's his first final and the guy is a complete nutcase so he's probably not the best man to trust with your money. :/

good call. nice recovery after your poor start to the week too. I'm not sure what to do about my Tursunov outright. I'm definitely going to lay some off to ensure some profit, I just don't know how much. I didn't think Haas would be so short and if I wasn't on Turs already then I'd probably take him at the price he is. Beating Gonzo without even giving up a break point is mightily impressive. Then again it's his first final and the guy is a complete nutcase so he's probably not the best man to trust with your money. :/
Thanks:ok. I know I can't decide on this one yet:unsure :unsure

SportTennis
EventWTA Stanford
SelectionCLIJSTERS 2-0 v Schnyder
Strength10/10
Date30/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetDirect @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningI was impressed with Clijsters yesterday even though Vaidisova served poorly I thought Kim was very good from the back of the court. If she can perform like that then this should be straightforward. Schnyder has done alright so far but she is still liable to put in a poor performance on the big stage. H2H is 4-2 to Clijsters with Schnyder winning on grass in 2000 and a retirement on clay, otherwise it has been comfortable for Clijsters and I expect it to be the same today.

SportTennis
EventATP Los Angeles
SelectionHAAS 2-1 v Tursunov
Strength10/10
Date30/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.20 (Back)
ReasoningThis could turn into an absolute cracker and I'm backing the more experienced Haas to get the job done (in the end). This Tursunovs first ATP final and he's bound to be pretty nervous. But he's not the type of character that will crumble and I feel he could really push Haas. He played incredibly well against Gonzalez and hopefully he can produce here. Haas has also been playing well here and as I mentioned yesterday I think he's close to finding the form he had at the end of the year. He's already won a couple of tournaments this year and won this event in 2004. H2H is 2-0 to Haas with a crushing win on American clay and a very tight one on indoor hard courts. I think Tursunov can nick a set but in the end Haas should come through. £129 available @ 4.3 and £123 available @ 4.2.