Thank you

I would just like to thank all the guys in here (to many to mention) for all the tips in here, I only joined last Monday and have had a really good weeks racing with all the tips and would just like to say how I appreciate them. A great lot of guys thanks once again.

Re: Thank you

I would just like to thank all the guys in here (to many to mention) for all the tips in here' date= I only joined last Monday and have had a really good weeks racing with all the tips and would just like to say how I appreciate them. A great lot of guys thanks once again.
No, we thank you for acknowledging it. I would love to take all the credit :lol however we have a great team on here who post regular keeping it going:clap , the tips are absolutely excellent, recent wins such as the lucky 15 coming in at odds of over 500/1 show what we are about. I've been on PL now for about 3 years & joined for the football betting however being a mod on here has really rekindled my spirit for the Sport of Kings. I use this place as a sort of formbook where you can review your bets, recall when you last backed something etc etc or put something in the notebook. :ok