Mansion Poker Dome With The Sun

Burnley Joe

Re: Mansion Poker Dome With The Sun Good luck mate, I know what you mean, I went out early after it threw me out again. Couldn't bother playing idiots for 4 hours just to get kicked out and not allowed back in. It's getting far too frequent on Mansion.

Re: Mansion Poker Dome With The Sun i made it through in this afternoons qualifier also - finished 12th - (AngusRut) What's your handle on Mansion - Premier ?? - i'll go easy on you on Sunday :D You think they'd put a bit of cash up for so many places in the final - if only to encourage any new players that will have played just for these Mirror and Sun Satellites.- Its a big ask, just 1 prize for beating 700+ players (twice!)-

Re: Mansion Poker Dome With The Sun

i made it through in this afternoons qualifier also - finished 12th - (AngusRut) What's your handle on Mansion - Premier ?? - i'll go easy on you on Sunday :D You think they'd put a bit of cash up for so many places in the final - if only to encourage any new players that will have played just for these Mirror and Sun Satellites.- Its a big ask, just 1 prize for beating 700+ players (twice!)-
What - being 3 6-man STT's away from $1,000,000? (Compared to the WSoP where you need to beat 9,990 (or 91) for the same prize. Never mind the fact that the winner (and often 2nd place gets to go to Vegas for a weekend). Anyway, good luck all who're in the final, and :hope we get a PL winner. :ok