County Championship Cricket 18/7 - 23/7

Kent v Lancashire: Match Result (No Draw)
Tuesday 18 July 2006 - 11:00 BST
Best odds/All oddsv15.gifv6004.gifv6074.gifv1.gifv6006.gifv6073.gifv2.gifv3.gifv6007.gifv6002.gifv6018.gifv6001.gifv6005.gif
Kent32.752.622.622.752.52.622.752.622.752.622.752.9
Lancashire1.361.41.441.441.41.51.441.41.441.41.441.41.48
Wednesday 19 July 2006
HomeAwaysp.gifBPP
Essex v Glamorgan (10:30 BST)1.403.10104% Related markets...Match Result- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Leicestershire v Derbyshire (10:30 BST)1.922.00103% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Surrey v Somerset (10:30 BST)1.403.20103% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Thursday 20 July 2006
HomeAwaysp.gifBPP
Worcestershire v Gloucestershire (10:30 BST)1.702.25104% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Nothing for me in the Kent vs Lancashire game. Flintoff plays for Lancashire to really swing the game in their favour but Kent are a tough side so Lancs are too short for me. Hopefully an in-running play jumps out during the match. I'll have a look at Wednesday's matches on Tuesday to see if there is anything to take on.

Re: County Championship Cricket 18/7 - 23/7 2 more matches in Division 1 begin on Wednesday too.

Wednesday 19 July 2006
HomeAwaysp.gifBPP
Middlesex v Sussex (10:30 BST)2.501.61102%
Yorkshire v Warwickshire (10:30 BST)2.101.90100%
I am going to play a couple of these. Also an in play bet on Tuesday's game too. 10pts Warwickshire to beat Yorkshire 1.90 Expekt This game being at Scarborough will help the visiting Warwickshire out more than Yorkshire I feel. When counties play at their "out-grounds" the matches are generally won by the best batting side. That accolade goes to Warwickshire with Yorkshire missing Darren Lehmann. Warwickshire are finally getting over their injury problems although Alex Loudon will miss this match. In Mark Wagh they have an opener who is as natural and classy a batsmen as you'll find, and he's been unfortunate that a bad knee injury has wasted 2 years of his career. His century last week suggests he could be finally getting over those problems though and with accomplished players at this level such as Nick Knight, Jon Trott and Jim Troughton in their side, they have a good batting lineup to go alongside a solid bowling attack. Yorkshire will undoubtedly miss Darren Lehmann, he along with Anthony McGrath are the key men in the Yorkshire batting lineup. The rest of it is made up with youth and bit and pieces players. Warwickshire are the better 4day side and I expect them to pick up the victory here. 10pts Derbyshire to beat Leicestershire 1.95 Expekt This season is rapidly turning into the "Back Derbyshire blind" season! Week in, week out bookies underestimate them and I'll continue taking advantage of that! Leicestershire come into the game talking about resting bowlers Stuart Broad and Dave Masters. I rate Stuart Broad as the best young fast bowler in the country right now so he'll obviously be a huge loss but the Foxes have a lucrative Twenty20 Quarter Final next week to think about. Derbyshire come into the game at full strength on the back of their fine win at Taunton last week and with their away form better than their home form they'll fancy their chances of a 4th Championship win of the season. Leicester have only 1 Championship victory to their name this season and I'm going for Derby to take the victory here. 10pts Kent to beat Lancashire 5/4 Stan James After Day 1 of this match Lancashire were bowled out for 218 and Kent are 130-4 in reply. Although 88 runs behind Kent are in a good position in this match. Canterbury pitches tend to play at their best on days 2 and 3 so with 6 1st innings wickets left Kent have a great chance to seize the initiative here. If they can make another 200 runs they will have Lancs under all sorts of pressure. Although batting last is never easy Kent have the bowlers to restrict Lancashire to a manageable total if their batsmen knuckle down and get the necessary 1st innings runs. I'd rather be in the Kent camp as the game stands and with them being odds against I'm happy to put my cash down on them.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.