Stratford 16/07

Re: Stratford 16/07 2.00 Hard to eveluate this, 5 of these all ran against each other 16 day's ago at Market rasen in what turned out a strange race. That Look recives a penalty for that and probally won't have the scope to follow up. Hi Dancer who was unlucky in running will come on for that run and should reverse the placing's here. One other who deserves another chance in the race is Countrywide Belle she refused at the 2nd fence when attempting to front run. Out of the others (none of wich have ran over hurdles before) They all Laughed could be the most intresting. Selection Countrywide Belle 1pt e/w; High Dancer 2pts win 2.35 A nice Chase this with plenty of the contenders boasting very good Hurdles form the best of which being Manx royal and Imazulutoo both however have had jumping problems when tackling larger fences. I'll agree with the post here and say Marrel who has shown more than enough in his 2 starts over fences to score here against potentialy decent rivals with too many question marks over them. Selection :Marrel 3 pts win 3.00 Master Nimbus returns to hurdles following a freshener on the Flat and runs off a nice weight here. Can't see anything other than this horse winning. Selection :Master Nimbus(NAP) 5pts win 3:30 Lots of Chances here with some really inconsistant animals going to post for this one. Would not really stake too much on this due to the fact anything could win if turning up in good order. For these reasons I opt for consistant Cobbet : 1pt win 4.05 Poor race this for the Amatuer Jockey's to ride in. Stoneyford Ben will go off Fav due to a decent run latley when 4th at Market Rasen. Hower its previous form may suggest that was a flash in the pan and would make this my main lay of the day. However the others dont look great either so i'll put up a couple rags for decent e/w value Selections : Silvo and Strathy both 1pt e/w Running out of time now so I can't go in to detail on the last two however I spent time looking at the form belive me. My picks were 4.40 Fieldsofclover 2pts e/w 5:10 Good Man Again 1pt e/w

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.