Boss Crash again???

DAN DAN

Re: Boss Crash again??? My usual fire and brimstone e-mail on its way. :eyes Hello, Tonight in the Sporting odds Champions League game, my table froze at the 1st break. In an attempt to check to see if the problems were my end (as they usually are according to your tech 'support') I logged out of Sporting odds. When I attempted to log back in, I was faced with a queue of 20 minutes. Quite frankly I am disgusted that you allow Boss Media to treat your customers this way, and although I am only a mere customer I do have the power to close my account. I will not be satisfied with the stock reply that you use in these circumstances, nor in all seriousness, am I prepared to accept the problem is mine. I expect a full refund AND compensation for last nights joke, otherwise my account will be closed. Yours sincerely

Re: Boss Crash again???

Its bad to say that, but me and Ed got back in time to kill off sit outs. Its like they say: "once you in the car, once under the car" :eyes. We are in.
Fair point heniek, I have missed out in the past due to BM troubles so quite frankly I'm not bothered how we got there. It lasted over 2 hours so a lot of work was done before the crash. I'm pleased with my result and you should be too. :clap :clap See yi Sunday alongside dan dan, the mole and no doubt countless others. :cheers

Re: Boss Crash again??? A full refund of 3.3 dollars?? lol btw i was in same situation and was blinded down to 1200 when I able to log back on after 20 min, but still able to fight back and ended as number 8 (in the money 6.36 lol), so tyou gave up to soon.

My usual fire and brimstone e-mail on its way. :eyes Hello, Tonight in the Sporting odds Champions League game, my table froze at the 1st break. In an attempt to check to see if the problems were my end (as they usually are according to your tech 'support') I logged out of Sporting odds. When I attempted to log back in, I was faced with a queue of 20 minutes. Quite frankly I am disgusted that you allow Boss Media to treat your customers this way, and although I am only a mere customer I do have the power to close my account. I will not be satisfied with the stock reply that you use in these circumstances, nor in all seriousness, am I prepared to accept the problem is mine. I expect a full refund AND compensation for last nights joke, otherwise my account will be closed. Yours sincerely
Let us know what response u get mate, would be interested to hear.

A full refund of 3.3 dollars?? lol btw i was in same situation and was blinded down to 1200 when I able to log back on after 20 min, but still able to fight back and ended as number 8 (in the money 6.36 lol), so tyou gave up to soon.
You cannot fight back when there is only one player able to play on that table - who is quickly blinding down all other players. :wall This player ended up 8,000 chips up by the time anyone else could log in - which by that time most on that table were out. :@:@:@

Re: Boss Crash again??? Meself I am gonna ask for my 2 champions league games to be refunded.This is the first time i have been able to play 5 games to get a score and the players who were able to get back in when people are sitting out have a distinct advantage over the others.I may have still ragged it into the points but it was unfair for the other players. Boss Media must have to compensate the sites when the software goes down so i expect mine. Update after update,bug after bug. Oh yeah and Viggo what would have happened if the buy in was bigger say 100 dollar tourney. 3.30 dollars may not be a lot of money but its principal that counts. I would believe that anyone would be able to be refunded on all events entered . Due to the fact they may only be able to play 5 events and this has ruined it. The only other option would be to void all points scored in that round(this would be the best option) Like usual im rubbish at typin down what i want to say but you may be able to make some sense out of this.

Yeah thats exactly the point Sharpe. It isn't the buy-in, or in a way, the principle. We're playing in a series of games for a prize. The winner of this prize could well be the person who is lucky enough to stay logged in the longest, rather than the best or most consistent player. Perhaps some one who understands and can explain implied odds can make the connection. Fortunately my mate Jim (hmmm, more like e-mail buddies lol) dealt with my e-mail, and fortunately understands the piss-take nature of Boss Media's 'support'.

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your email.

Sorry to hear you got caught up in last night's mess. Sincere apologies as usual - Boss are making refunds now (I've just chased yours - it's one of a handful left to make) and I've just put another $5 in your account.

I can also assure that we had no intention of blaming you personally for kicking 7000 people out of the Poker Room!

Thanks again for your patience.

Kind regards,

Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com

You cannot fight back when there is only one player able to play on that table - who is quickly blinding down all other players. :wall This player ended up 8,000 chips up by the time anyone else could log in - which by that time most on that table were out. :@:@:@
Who was this - presume one of the top 5 finishers? If so, the increment between place points is greater and therefore could have quite an effect on the overall table.

Who was this - presume one of the top 5 finishers? If so' date=' the increment between place points is greater and therefore could have quite an effect on the overall table.[/quote'] It was the one who was chipleader as the site crashed - Cam- something or other.

Re: Boss Crash again??? Hmmm, Cambo73 - he was the winner. Mind you, I was just pleased he beat DPbee. I'm just waiting for SO to update their table and then I may need to contact Joe Legge as I have a small discrepancy on one score from last time. If so, I'll mention something about this when I email him.

• 1 year later...