Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System

Are you sorry For what you've done ? Well, you're not the only one And in my sorry way I love you Yes, I am blind But I do see Evil people prosper Over the likes of you and me ALWAYS
Are you sure we don't do the same thing for a living? Sounds like de-ja-vu to me. I can't even find time to overhaul my only system at the mo due to work and family... Just keep slogging on mate, think of how far you would have come when you get finished!

Re: Quick System you click on my name mate and you should get a drop down box one of the options should be to send me a private message. now i don't get the option to send yo a message maybe it only turns on after you have made a certain number of posts. leave it with me and i will find out for you ?

Re: Quick System boycee its 50 posts mate then you can p/m but no problem as i have your email address that you registered with so will sort it tonight for you and like i say i will let you a have the rest as soon as i get them caught up. i have said it before but i will try and do some each day. if you don't receive the email + attachments let me know ralphie

Re: Quick System mileni4uk

100 or 200 posts
:lol what you like You're not right in the head and nor am I And this why You're not right in the head and nor am I And this why This is why I like you, I like you, I like you This is why I like you, I like you, I like you :lol

Re: Quick System ZuluWarrior

Just keep slogging on mate, think of how far you would have come when you get finished!
I am a poor freezingly cold soul So far from where I intended to go Scavenging through life's very constant lulls So far from where I'm determined to go one day mate :ok

Re: Quick System

a lot more of that needed mate :( just gotta keep my head stuck in it :ok
Good man! Positivity breads positivity! I'm on my 15th day straight trying to get this project done (the PL is my only break in the insanity, my oasis in the trauma's of life, work and all thats in between! Good luck, hopefully we'll all be as "Happy as Larry" is when he wins....

Re: Quick System Was it just me or did "Happy as Larry" look like he was cruising at the finish ? I was left with the feeling he could have won that race - Peruvian Prince speed throught the gap and quickened nicely but ol happy was cruising along in 3rd gear with plenty left.