Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System RESULT Yarmouth 02:55 TOKYO JO.....2nd..Evens Nottingham 03:35 RIPPLES MAID.....nowhere Nottingham 05:10 EMOTIVE.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1244.85 pts. Profit = + 1144.85 pts. ---------------------

Re: Quick System Saturday 03/06/2006 Kilbeggan 06:30 DARK VOCATION f/c. 12/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Southwell 07:20 LIBERATE f/c. Evens stake = 10 pts. WIN Chepstow 08;40 DON'T TELL SUE f/c. 6/4 stake = 10 pts. WIN Kilbeggan 09:00 JOHN BOB f/c. Doubtful Runner if it runs stake = 10 pts. WIN if 7/1 or less else 5 Pts. EACH WAY

Re: Quick System

RESULT Kilbeggan 06:30 DARK VOCATION.....Non-Runner Southwell 07:20 LIBERATE.....2nd..4/7 Chepstow 08;40 DON'T TELL SUE.....1st..5/6 Kilbeggan 09:00 JOHN BOB.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = - 1.67 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1243.18 pts. Profit = + 1143.18 pts. ---------------------

Re: Quick System Tuesday 06/06/2006 Lingfield 03:30 JOY AND PAIN f/c. 13/8 stake = 10 pts. WIN Possible Selection Windsor 07:30 DONT TELL SUE @ 7/2 Windsor 07;30 LOCH VERDI @ 7/1 2 possible selections in the 07;30 at Windsor if they both run then - NO SELECTION if only one of them run then that becomes the SELECTION stake = 10 pts. WIN

Re: Quick System evad I couldn't have put it better mate :lol not going well at the moment it keeps hinting at a good run and then knocking us back down again zuluwarrior - no mate nothing today sorry its late been to dentist and they forgot me !!! sat there in the waiting room bloody ages i was nearly asked for my breakfast ;) walked out in the end after i overheard the receptionist talking to the dentist on the intercom thought like who's fault was it ?? i was there on time get your house in order fcuk that don't need that if i had stayed i might have upset her ;) they force you to go private and still give you crap.

Re: Quick System Thought it was a bit late mate! Agree with you, Private dentists are worse than their NHS counterparts. Mine, whilst nice, polite, informative and friendly. Still tries to recommend treatment that my old NHS dentist never even mentioned. I look at the price and, oh suprise, it's expensive treatment too. I shudder to think how many peeps he's duped into un-necessary work, if it wasn't for the fact that I went to an orthodontist for years and know a little bit about whats going on in my mouth, he'd hae ripped me off too... All that fuss, and not even a horse to follow today either, sucks to be you today!! lol...