Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System

I think Valmina in the 5:00 at Lingfield is supposed to be a selection' date=' mate. Seems to tick all the correct boxes.[/quote'] It does seem to tick the right boxes - but maybe i'm missing sumthing obvious. Ive backed it just incase anyway :hope

Re: Quick System its Racing Posts fault this time .:( i go on the Racing Post website click on SIGNPOST and that gives me the horses that have won within the last 7 days i know its not 7 days in the rules but that just narrows it down when checking and makes it quicker. i then look individually at the ones named to apply the system rules. i have just clicked on Lingfield SIGNPOST and it says SEVEN DAYS WINNERS - DATA NOT FOUND :( its good if you can't rely on the Racing Post to update its website

Re: Quick System Result Lingfield 05:00 VALMINA.....2nd..5/2 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = - 2.99 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2072.71pts. Profit = + 1972.71 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 1

Re: Quick System for a while now you haven't been able to get the R.P forecast prices before 9am unless you paid a subscription. there was a way that you could get them early from here http://betting.racingpost.com/horses/cards/multiple_cards.sd?crs_id=3&r_date=2011-08-09 but now it appears that they have closed the loop hole anyone know anywhere else you can get these prices without paying subscription ?

Re: Quick System Result Ayr 02:30 BENNY THE BEAR.....4th..3/1 Ffos Las 08:00 DANCING PRIMO.....nowhere (10/11) Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = - 22.99 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2052.71pts. Profit = + 1952.71 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 3

Re: Quick System hi, ralphie. been going thru your posts and wow,you are doing brilliant mate.hav not seen every post yet but i am getting there.could you please tell me what your longest losing streak was and your longest winning streak. also you have a rule of backing horses so many days after a win i have seen that its under 7 but dont know how many. i enjoy reading peoples systems on here followed afew won a bit lost a bit not a lot but good fun.going to start to follow yours now ,dont know why i have not looked into it before now .thanks alot and keep up the good work cheers sam.

Re: Quick System Samfromcas :welcome LWR and LLR maybe someone can answer that my spreadsheets aren't up to date longest losing run 11:unsure winning run 6 :unsure pure guesswork till i get the spreadsheets done as i say maybe someone on here can give you more accurate figures. the rules were on view for 12 months but aren't anymore i keep them to myself sorry - i have my reasons but i won't bore you with them. the guys on here respect that and i appreciate it. you have picked a bad time to follow it though 2011 hasn't been a good year YET ;) then again maybe you will change our luck :hope

Re: Quick System Result Salisbury 04:50 SILVEE.....nowhere (7/1) Chepstow 05:50 DANESIDE.....2nd..6/4 Chepstow 06:20 YENSI.....Withdrawn Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = - 42.99 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2032.71pts. Profit = + 1932.71 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 5

Re: Quick System Result Tramore 02:25 FINAL FLASHBACK.....1st..6/5 Tramore 02:55 BENEFIT OF PORTER.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = + 12.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = - 30.99 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2044.71pts. Profit = + 1944.71 pts --------------------------- Current Winning Run = 1