New soccer system for betfair correct scores

I have been working on a couple of betfair football systems that use the correct scores And wonder if punters had any feed back on my logic Take for instance the France Italy game I bet 23 points on the 0-0 at 5.6 and bet 100 points on the 1-1 result at 9.0 (lucky odds were normally around 8.8) At the start of the game I had 105 –100 points = 5 on the 0-0 result I had 800-23 points=777 on the 1-1 result And all the other scores a debit of 123 points The first goal was scored and the odds for the 1-1 score plummeted to 5.5 I layed of 160 points at 5.5 for 720 Thus giving me a tidy profit of 47 points on the draw and any other score a profit of 160-100-23 = 37 points This system should work on games were teams are equally matched Normal odds for the 1-1 draw for teams of same standard are about 6.0 to 8.0 And the 0-0 result is between 10.0 and 12.0 in these scenarios only 10 points would be needed to cover the 100 points for the 1-1 result This system is in its infancy and could be a complete disaster but a number of modification could be made to fine tune it

• 1 month later...

Re: New soccer system for betfair correct scores I think this idea has some potential in it, it may need a stop loss mechanism. If the first goal is scored at 88' you lose both bets, so you need to bail out at some point in the match with a loss, I'll simulate this system on paper only for some days and I'll be posting results. I also think the total goals market may be good because of the 1% comm, but then the odds won't move that much. I'll post results for today's matches in the evening. I'll simulate a bank of 1000 pts, with 10 points to back the 0-0 and the resulting profit to back the 1-1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.