Unreal evening - online Poker fixed

msaban

Unbelievable These are my tournament exits tonight, in order of exit - space of about 30 mins Betfair Grandprix - shortstacked my all in, hit 2 pair go out against straight flush Pokerstars $5 - full house out against 4 of a kind and this the worst Sporting Odds Extra time out in 99th payout from 80, my 3 of a kind on the flop, turn and river give opponent straight :@ :@ :@ fxxxing stupid game

Re: Unreal evening - online Poker fixed I don't think the overall result per hand (in terms of chips changing hands) is fixed however I sometimes think (on some sites) that the presentation is sometimes fixed. In situations where its an all-in raffle b4 the flop for example I'm radually convincing myself that the programmers have added entertainment and enticement functionality. What happens is theres an under the covers honest deal that provides the result and then the software jazzes up the shown flop turn river for maximum excitement and maximum enticement - i.e you've just correctly thrown 55 so theres a 5 on the flop that would have won you the hand. Just a theory....... but some sites seem (to me) to do this.

Re: Unreal evening - online Poker fixed unlucky with the bad beats babe , but 10 out of 10 for comedy value (from my view anyhows) , by the 3rd bad beat i was laughing right hard. talk about mike saban to michael banner to the big green man in a matter of minutes, good job the kids were in bed, the air was blue. and as for shouting , im suprised the rozzers arnt knocking on the door. you definately put helmuth to shame

Re: Unreal evening - online Poker fixed

I don't think the overall result per hand (in terms of chips changing hands) is fixed however I sometimes think (on some sites) that the presentation is sometimes fixed. In situations where its an all-in raffle b4 the flop for example I'm radually convincing myself that the programmers have added entertainment and enticement functionality. What happens is theres an under the covers honest deal that provides the result and then the software jazzes up the shown flop turn river for maximum excitement and maximum enticement - i.e you've just correctly thrown 55 so theres a 5 on the flop that would have won you the hand. Just a theory....... but some sites seem (to me) to do this.
Surely thats just psychological though - you don't recall the times you threw 55 with a board AJK - but you remember the times you'd have flopped a set or boat.