16th $50,000.00 (FREEROLL) - + Ferrari!

alex_theBoss_ross

Place: Dream Poker Date: July 16th Time:17:00 EST (5:00 pm EST) Registration starts: July 14th Time:17:00 EST (5:00 pm EST) Pays:300 places (First to pay $4800 and your shot to win at the final table a FERRARI ) the damn installer download isn't currently up - but another crazy FR worth a bash I think... If anyone wins the car, I want a spin for finding this beaut :):cheers

Re: 16th $50,000.00 (FREEROLL) - + Ferrari! that's the great thing about this site - everything is great cos we only post the goodies ! how did i ever survive without PL! ???? :notworthy (don't quote me on that though :-P ) seriously though - if the download link starts working mysteriously please bump this thread and let us know!

Re: 16th $50,000.00 (FREEROLL) - + Ferrari! A royal flush of hearts, final table, when there is a full moon and it must be between the time of 9pm and 9.05pm. They are obviously desperate to give that ferrarri away...... :rollin :rollin:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Still, sounds like a good tourny, I'll give it a go.

Re: 16th $50,000.00 (FREEROLL) - + Ferrari! I don't think I qualify for this as I have no dream points and registered before 1 June:

Payout Line 3 $50,000 plus Ferrari

10 DreamPoints earned from 3 June 2006 to the start of the tournament (this is roughly 2 hours of playing on a 50c/$1 table)

This prize pool pays out $50,000 and is open to all registered players who accumulate 10 DreamPoints from 3 June until the tournaments starts on 16 July 2006

Payout Line 2 $25,000

5 DreamPoints earned from 3 June 2006 to the start of the tournament (this is roughly 1 hour of playing on a 50c/$1 table)

This prize pool pays out $25,000 and is open to all registered players who accumulate 5 DreamPoints from 3 June until the tournaments starts on 16 July 2006

Payout Line 1$15,000

Register after 1 June 2006, zero DreamPoints required This prize pool pays out $15,000 and is open to all players who registered from 1 June 2006