Fancy being on telly ?!

swampster

I'm filming a TV pilot for a new game show (cross between poker and Scrabble !) on Thursday 20th July down in Malvern in Worcestershire. They've had a couple of people drop out so they've asked me to hunt around for any interested parties (preferably people into word games as well as Poker). They'll pay £250 each for the day plus expenses and put us up in a hotel the night before. Should be a giggle. I'm a definite. Anyone fancy coming along ? PM me and I'll send you the TV producer's email address. Jon I might bring some chips down too so we can have a sneaky tourney while we're there :)

Re: Fancy being on telly ?!

!! You play on ISC? :lol
lol guess, i certainly do mate. not too bad either, even tho i say so myself. rating been up to 1289, playing 4/5 mins sowpods void!! highlight of my isc career, beating uk 50th ranked played jared somebody or other from nottingham, rated 1600+ on 4 mins:dude sad or what?:cry :cry :cry dt

Re: Fancy being on telly ?! lol fantastic, I know Jared. I actually play real life scrabble tournaments (you thought you were sad :D) - I don't get on ISC much these days but I'm guesswest on there too, you should gimme a game, but no void :spank

Re: Fancy being on telly ?! swampster, www.isc.ro for best scrabble site on net mate. guess various handles mate, bigfraz was last used, not even got isc installed, as had a crash about 3 months ago. did a clean install on comp! up for a game sometime tho, the way my poker is going at the mo! dt ps anyone read swimming with the devilfish? got it off amazon for £6, its not too bad either....more of a view on the ik poker scene from a couple of years back, than on the great man himself, and how late night poker kicked off the craze again.

Re: Fancy being on telly ?!

only realised today he's the guy who writes for Poker Player mag and appears on telly on various poker progs. He's up for a game between the players at the hotel when we go down' date=' so bring your poker faces :)[/quote'] Yeah, I only realised yesterday after racking my brains for a few days cus I knew his name rang a bell. He writes the "Trash Talk" column in Poker Player which is usually towards the last page of the mag and I think he`s done some commentary alongside Jesse May on the odd poker program.