Sporting Odds $2500 freeroll...

brael

Re: Sporting Odds $2500 freeroll...

has just been cancelled??!!:@ What happened there???
I'd forgotten about it until I checked my mailbox......Nice I thought...Then, well you know. 102 entries that had to qualify, so I wonder what the reason was and why not cancel it before tonight :unsure

Re: Sporting Odds $2500 freeroll... I got an email from Joe Legge this morning congratulating me on qualifying for this, having forgotten about qualifying through the PL SO league I emailed him back asking how I'd qualified as I'd never played in any of the tourneys listed in the lobby as qualifying routes. He replied at 1630 this afternoon and told me what I'd already been told but had forgotten (sieve brained tw*t that I am). So that shows there was no intention to cancel it at that time.

Re: Sporting Odds $2500 freeroll... Something has clearly gone very wrong with tonight’s tournament

I’m sitting in front of my computer as frustrated as I’m sure you are right now.

I am having Boss investigate what went wrong as we speak but I don’t think it would be wise to play it later tonight.

The freeroll will now be played at the same time tomorrow night – 8pm BST Thursday 6th July. I will add an extra $500 to the pot to compensate for the inconvenience so it’s now $3000 to play for.

Sorry again for this,

Joe

SportingOdds Poker Manager

Re: Sporting Odds $2500 freeroll... Just had a reply from Joe Legge. He's entered me for next months and, if I qualify for that, he'll enter me for the one the month after. Hats off to Joe. Superb stuff! :clap

Just had a reply from Joe Legge. He's entered me for next months and, if I qualify for that, he'll enter me for the one the month after. Hats off to Joe. Superb stuff! :clap
Got same e-mail, cheers Joe.:clap

Just had a reply from Joe Legge. He's entered me for next months and, if I qualify for that, he'll enter me for the one the month after. Hats off to Joe. Superb stuff! :clap
Same here, got a mail back, so myself and dan dan in next one or next or next...... 3 cheers for Joe the Poker Manager :clap :clap :clap