Still can't join Virgin

Hedonist

I received an email from Canbet this morning which included: ' For those Canbet Members still using the old Boss Media Poker Room, sadly the time has come. The Boss Media platform will be shutting down this week. More information on the shutdown and crossover process will be mailed out to active users tomorrow. ' As Canbet is one of my 4 Boss Media sites I emailed Virgin asking if this meant that I would be able to join their site, had this reply: Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We can confirm that even though accounts are shutdown, the boss media platform will still retain the information and therefore limit each customer to a maximum of four accounts. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Re: Still can't join Virgin Hedonist Have you asked Gaf about this? He has a spare PC he can use to set up BM accounts and then will trash and rebuild once it has created 4 accounts - he's offered to do this for people in a few threads. If for any reason he can't, I can get my old Windows 98 PC out of it's box and create you an account on that if you'd like. You can then change the password so it's secure once again. Just let me know if you'd like me to do that. One small point to note, if you contact BM with problems and it is about one of you +4 accounts they do have problems finding it, but eventually they did sort it out for me.