**Sporting Odds MTT League - July

Tax_Monkey

**Sporting Odds MTT League - July  

1. 1.

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - July

I've just noticed that for last months MTT' date=' my alias is incorrect with SO on the 2.5K Freeroll. The registered list has me down as Weasel, my SO name is WeaselG!![/quote'] Well spotted - will ask Sporting Odds to change :ok

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - July Have updated the leaderboard with those scores that I can. Heniek - tourney is no longer in the lobby - have emailed Sporting Odds to see if they can tell me where you finished - if they can, I'll add you :ok

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - July

will be in this week ' date='as long as some idiot doesnt cut thru half of chathams phone lines like last week:wall :wall[/quote'] It was a fire in the Chatham exchange wasn't it? :unsure

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - July Well done 6ooner on tonights win :clap :clap And well done sara on being the Monthly Champion :clap :clap I will email Joe tonight and hopefully the top 5 will see their leaderboard prize money quite quickly (SO are usually very fast on this :ok)

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - July well done sara,,and well done and good luck to all of you in the invitational:ok :ok :ok ,,,,i am feeling a little down in missing out by 1 place:cry but hopefully will do better next month if being run again.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - July Well done all in the money :clap :clap Nice one Sara :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap