PL STT @ 22:30 Tonight (Monday) on Royal Vegas

GaF

Guest gazza271

Re: PL STT @ 22:30 Tonight (Monday) on Royal Vegas

p.s on page 14 of sit n gos if anyone wants to play
cheers Mo, in :ok

can i gatecrash ???? where should i be looking for the game ?
Royal Vegas only - not Prima Wide. Go to "Sit and Go Tournaments" and "All" - look on about page 14 for the World Cup games..... Too late - just started - maybe another one after?

Re: PL STT @ 22:30 Tonight (Monday) on Royal Vegas Well done Gaz!! :clap :clap Played in 2 of these now - got heads up and lost both!!!! Why is my Heads Up play so bad???? Had Gaz on the ropes there.......but couldn't finish him off.........and I ALWAYS do that .......what am I doing wrong???

Re: PL STT @ 22:30 Tonight (Monday) on Royal Vegas For what it's worth I didn't think your heads up play was bad, although I didn't see what you had obviously. However, when the pot was big and I went all in with you having 4,000 left.....I was bluffing and had K high. That was what turned it I think. I play quite a bit of heads up, and I think that helps me on the rare occasion I get to the final 2. I can't remember the last time I came 2nd in a tournament.

Re: PL STT @ 22:30 Tonight (Monday) on Royal Vegas I crushed a guy HU today.. got a 4.5:1 chiplead, then he had pulled AA out of his pants. He'd pretty much folded everything else waiting for a big pair, then we were even and he won a coinflip. I should've finished him off, but sometimes it doesn't go that way. A moral victory though, and I know I'll have him next time.

Well done Gaz!! :clap :clap Played in 2 of these now - got heads up and lost both!!!! Why is my Heads Up play so bad???? Had Gaz on the ropes there.......but couldn't finish him off.........and I ALWAYS do that .......what am I doing wrong???
if my advice is worth anything round here.........dont try and finish a guy off, let him finish himself off if your massive HU chip leader, he will be waiting for hands if u play hard against him, if u play normal, he may make a move earlier than usual Just my 2 pence worth and i hope it brings u success mate :ok