poker770.com free money

pistonbroke

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker770.com free money Well both me and Run have tried to get this site downloaded on my PC but it's not having any of it. It just freezes when I go to create account. Looks to be same type of site as BetFred where I also had great problems(although eventually I think I did succeed there) so there must be something on my PC which this type of software doesn't like. :wall

Re: poker770.com free money

Found another code on a French forum: Live770
Good try, got to have a French E-mail address for that one. Frog has it sorted and as far as i know he will be letting you all know how we got all this to work on his account and how to do it shortly....I hope.

Re: poker770.com free money Hmmm.... just had this email from Poker770 - not sure I'll send any more codes, don't want to push my luck. Already got $70 from them - won a bit on the cash tables and STTs too, so I don't want to be too greedy and end up having it all frozen :unsure Hello,

We have received your message.

We inform you that the promotion POKER770US is addressed to the new players in order to try the games from our site. We announce you that you have already benefit of o lot of bonuses, so that you can not benefit of this bonus anymore.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Re: poker770.com free money I submitted them all again this morning (the ones that worked yesterday), and I'm just getting confirmations now of more $10s going into my account. :clap Should I try a 3rd time around?

Re: poker770.com free money Hello, We are writing in reply to your message in order to inform you that the promotions Vikmarie, Biro, Revival and Swift do not exist on our site. We invite you to go to our News and Events page in order to participate to another promotion that could offer you a bonus. Best regards, poker770 free money people

Re: poker770.com free money Got $10 for Pokernews770, the rest didn't exist. They said: "We invite you to follow our page News and Events in order to beneficiate with another daily promotion that can give you the possibility to win a bonus prize". I can't even find the News and Events page..... lol

Re: poker770.com free money Hi Spanner Have you read the rest of the thread? :spank There are no requirements of any kind, just send them the email and they credit your account.:loon :loon give it a go, but don't hang about, I don't think it will last too long mate.

Re: poker770.com free money I don't believe you can remove it straight away, there will be a waiting period. But the players on the site aren't that great, so if you play your cards right, you could double/treble your money before the time comes to take it out. Very nice work.

Re: poker770.com free money Yeah I've already made a few bucks from some very poor players. Has anyone tried registering multiple accounts on their PC? I just tried to open an account for the missus but everytime I clicked the create account button it told me I had a real money account and displayed my account number. I tried uninstalling and deleting the poker770 registry entry but still no luck. Anyone else had any luck or have any ideas.

Re: poker770.com free money If the earlier indication that Chelski got $600 is anywhere near the truth then I would chance multi-attacks until they tell you you have had enough and thank you for understanding.:loon :unsure :spank :dude :( :D

Re: poker770.com free money whoever found this deserves an honory avatar for the month!!!!!!!!!!!! delboy trotter methinks! many thanks whoever it was, free money. or as we say in yorks...owt for nowt!!!! top pl'ing:ok dt ps anyone got any more codes or what?!:clap :loon