poker770.com free money

pistonbroke

Hi I got this from another site its on the same network as Betfred (Mods you might want to look at the link as it might be some sort of affiliate line) All you have to do is set up a new account and email [email protected] and in the subject line put the code, now email these codes one at a time not all at once and you should be credited by the next day dont forget to put your account number and nickname in the email Here Are The Codes 1) PLAN770 2) "lucky10" 3)pokertoplist 4) HAPPYGOLDENDREAMS 5)"1966" 6) PoketAAces i was a bit sceptical but i tried it, some codes worked and some didnt but my account was credited with £23.35 after about 24 hours

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker770.com free money I've had emails back from them saying that

• pokertoplist
  • lucky10 &
  • Plan770

have all expired, however the others seem good and they've emailed to say that $10 has been credited for each of those :ok Now lets see how quickly I can lose it all :unsure

Re: poker770.com free money Got $60 in my account this morning for these: Toplist Happygoldendreams Pocketaaces Worldcrossing Finefreerollers Leifen these didnt work: 1966 lucky10 pokertoplist PLAN770 Edit: Just noticed Masterplan had exactly the same:$

Re: poker770.com free money

Got $60 in my account this morning for these: Toplist Happygoldendreams Pocketaaces Worldcrossing Finefreerollers Leifen these didnt work: 1966 lucky10 pokertoplist PLAN770 Edit: Just noticed Masterplan had exactly the same:$
Same here... $50 in so far... trying toplist and POKER770US now! This all seems a bit mad that they have so many bonus codes... anybody know why they do this? I could understand a couple but to potentially have 10+ bonus codes is a bit mad... not that I'm complianing :D !

Re: poker770.com free money I have to say, I played a bit over last week and level of play is rather poor. Most of players are yanks and lots of British too. 10c/20c easy pickings. Just check this out. How this guys puts me all in after I raised and re raised him its beyond me. 7703ea.jpg Also I played two $5STT (1st and 2nd), and people are very tight. Up to $110 :ok.

Re: poker770.com free money Got $50 as one of the passwords expired on the 2nd July So when is someone going to organise a PL league on here as it's costing none of us anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loon AND if anyone gets any more codes - KEEP PUTTING THEM ON HERE PLEASE! :ok

hmm. Tried it last night - no reply to any of my emails.. do they reply or just bank the dough? will VNC to my home pc and check i guess.. [checked - nada :-s ]
It takes at least two days and they will confirm by email :ok.

Same here... $50 in so far... trying toplist and POKER770US now! This all seems a bit mad that they have so many bonus codes... anybody know why they do this? I could understand a couple but to potentially have 10+ bonus codes is a bit mad... not that I'm complianing :D !
No idea but the email they sent out is interesting;
Hello, We confirm receipt of your e-mail. We inform you that the promotion Pokertoplist is no longer available. Although, we invite you to discover the other promotions proposed by our site. We state our availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Kind regards, Mylene Service Promotions Poker 770 e-mail: [email protected]
Doesn't seem like we're doing anything wrong:) :)