Sun Dome Final

the croc

Re: Sun Dome Final How I finished 34th, I havent got a clue :rollin :rollin. I couldnt concentrate playing here and most of you know why ;). I actually only remember two hands I played :loon. First, having over 1k, I went all in with 99 and managed to see 3 more all ins following, so I went back to 100k. When I came back after few minutes to close the table, I was sitting with 6k :lol. I swear, I didnt see that winning hand. Second hand, when I went out, was AKs v A10 (for 7k) and dude caught flush to his 10 :eyes. Great all who played :clap.

Re: Sun Dome Final finished 6th.cards dried up totally.all in a8 called by j7,j on flop.....:wall :wall :wall im beginning to think i can actually play this game a bit..:) :) :) thanks 4 all the support guys and gals,and pocketlady ;) nice pom poms:)

Re: Sun Dome Final

finished 6th.cards dried up totally.all in a8 called by j7,j on flop.....:wall :wall :wall im beginning to think i can actually play this game a bit..:) :) :) thanks 4 all the support guys and gals,and pocketlady ;) nice pom poms:)
:$:$:$- the others were waving there's too :$:$:$

Re: Sun Dome Final

Well played Croc very unlucky not to finish higher. Sorry I wasn't there to support you, to be honest by the time you finished I wasn't capable of supporting myself:lol:rollin:lol
think you had every reason to be celebrating tm :ok