Post kebab randomness

pistonbroke

i thought to take u[ the government s adivce regardibg thr intake of 5 portions of fruit and veg a day i have found the secret ingredinet to asist and have prtobably over prescribed tonite, the secret to staying healty and feeling good is SCRUMPY JACK i also took the oppurtunity to take in some veg in the way of a small donner just thought it might be the right time to analyse mf p[lay im obvioucs;y a complete winmp from noewon im gone takes the jaded approach i i will apoligise tommorroese

Re: Post kebab randomness

just thought it might be the right time to analyse mf p[lay im obvioucs;y a complete winmp from noewon im gone takes the jaded approach
Even when you guys are legless you can't stop thinking about me!! Do I have a claim for being the most famous Welsh poker player around?! :hope

Re: Post kebab randomness

im obvioucs;y a complete winmp from noewon im gone takes the jaded approach
been trying to work out this bit and finally got it ! couldn't see how "no-one" fitted in with the rest of it ! just in case anyone else is struggling :- now on i'm gonna take (was probably just me :lol )

Re: Post kebab randomness ( i am still alive ) i apologise for my awful spelling i think my keyboard malfunctioned in some way having a couple of days worth of fruit allowance in one go is good for you, perhaps it was the veg that trebled the keys on the keyboard:beer have to go out later so am going to have to miss the poker today buga:cry who is jaded ?