• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:30 Virgin Poker 100,000 V Points
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Canbet $500 Freeroll
    • 20:30 Mansion Sun Poker Final
    • 21:00 & 03:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 23:00 Mansion Poker Dome

Re: **Poker Sunday 2nd July**

:):):) great win for me!!!! enough points for vegas and back now:):):) although gf might want me to cash ....hmmmmm bedtime for me ...cheers for support and wp 3 handed.
Nice one Steve, well played. :ok :ok :ok Congratulations too to Jumalixx, NightJester "erm, I'm PL too" ;), and DaftPegasus! :clap :clap :clap

Valiant23Anyone who doesn't know the payout for the V-points freeroll... http://www.virgingames.com/poker/HotTournamentsDetails.aspx?S...Details=Tnmt05 Quote:
PrizeV-Points
1st30k
2nd20k
3rd15k
4th10k
5th9k
6th7k
7th5k
8th4k
Points will be added to your accounts within 3 days of the tournament completion. Good luck!
:ok
Thx m8....couldn´t find anywhere that information :ok Enjoyed very much the Virgin tournament with the strenght of PL well demonstrated :clap :clap :clap . I said it once and i have to say it again...Very good fórum with very good players around here...i have to congratulate you all boys and girls for all the good results i see you doing...it is an inspiration for players like me who are still learning and improving by playing with you. Congratulations to stevie....saved by a crazy runner runner straight ,to a well deserved victory....well played:clap :clap Good game to NJ too:clap I really enjoyed.

ColU_FC - don't know who you are on Virgin :ok
Sorry GaF. I'll PM you all the aliases I use for the 12 poker sites I have loaded, later on today. Don't worry about my points for this month, there are too many games I'm going to be unable to play to be worth keeping track of my score.

Re: **Poker Sunday 2nd July** Well done Pocket Lady, Mick, Stevie, Nightjester, Jumalix, Heniek, Mole, Staffy and Spurman. :clap:clap:clap:clap. What a fantastic weekend for PL:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Edit: Anyone know what the total PL winnnings this weekend would be? Got to be a massive amount I think!