• 19:30 Virgin Poker 100,000 V Points
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Canbet $500 Freeroll
    • 20:30 Mansion Sun Poker Final
    • 21:00 & 03:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 23:00 Mansion Poker Dome

Re: **Poker Sunday 2nd July**

I can't find the Blue Square 'Bubble tourney'! :cry :cry TQM
You have until the first Friday in July to claim entry so it will probably be next Sunday. I am probably better off not playing, I won $40 in the two June tournaments without being able to log in or play a hand :cow :cow :cow

Hi, Thank you for your email. We do not have a date as yet, but the official date and time of the tourney will be displayed on the site from tomorrow morning. Kind regards,

Re: **Poker Sunday 2nd July** Can any "non regulars" who wish to be in the rankings make sure they post their Virgin Username here - if I cant find you, I cant give you points!!!!!! If your name is one of your regular ones that I know or you played in the Virgin League, then no need to worry. Only the 30 players (so far) who have voted themselves in on the poll will get points!!!

Can any "non regulars" who wish to be in the rankings make sure they post their Virgin Username here - if I cant find you' date=' I cant give you points!!!!!![/quote'] ColU_FC - don't know who you are on Virgin :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 2nd July** Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat - Fantastic result Sam!!! Anither crazy night of success for PL? The Croc and Fenners in top 10 in the Sun Final - top 3 to Vegas - 28 left heniek and The Mole in last 22 of $100,000 - gtd $550 - winner gets $24,500 :loon :loon Nightjester, TweetyPie, StevieP, Jumalix and Daft pegasus in top 12 of Virgin V Points freeroll - 19 left

Re: **Poker Sunday 2nd July** Anyone who doesn't know the payout for the V-points freeroll... http://www.virgingames.com/poker/HotTournamentsDetails.aspx?ShowTnmtDetails=Tnmt05

Prize V-Points
1st 30k
2nd 20k
3rd 15k
4th 10k
5th 9k
6th 7k
7th 5k
8th 4k
Points will be added to your accounts within 3 days of the tournament completion. Good luck!
:ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 2nd July** Just got back from the Bolton BlueSquare PokerSix, won my table on the first night for a nice little payday:nana :D :nana , would you believe it took over 6 hours for a single table six person tournament:loon didn't do too well taking on all the pros in the last 16:eyes but I wasn't first out:nana :) :nana and was inteviewed for the Poker Channel. Now off to sleep for 16 hours may post more details tomorrow