• 21:00 & 03:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 22:00 Betfred Match of the Day
    • 22:15 William Hill World Cup League

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** ul Topnotch - great effort :ok What a bubble!!!!! Croc and Tax guaranteed $600 - but hoping for a lot more !!!!! Edit - Ooops - almost - $600 for top 27 - 28 left

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** GP have decided to **** me off again, so cant post! Had a ****ing gutsfull of there shit and tbh all the shit that go's with it but watching Tax and feeling good after tonights abortion on the pitch :ok Go get 'em mate and when i decide that the pricks at GP and other sites aint worth a wank and I should bother to play again, i hope to see you all around :ok Laters peeps :beer

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana Well played Tax Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap WELL DONE TM BRILLIANT RESULT:nana :nana :nana :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :beer :beer :beer :beer

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** VERY,VERY, VERY well played Tax :notworthy Really chuffed my final post on here is a positive one:nana great play and don't think about what may have been when you look back at your earlier positions and the "Get out" you had when all in :lol Awful to watch but better than our football finish......VVVVVWP mate :notworthy

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** Thank you for the support guys, your cheering on really, really helped. In fact thank you to everyone on PL, seriously, without this forum and the lessons I've learned from playing you guys there is no way in hell I would have made the 1st hour let alone the final table. Thanks as well to goalpoker and the PL people for organising the tourney and a big well done to Croc and Dave who also made the money. Before this turns into an oscar speeach I better go and pull myself together. Thanks again Pl'ers. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** Great result TM, and very well played.:nana :nana :nana :nana Big thank you to PL and Goalpoker.:ok It just proves that the players on PL can play in the big comps and do really well.:cow :cow :cow Again great result TM and the croc.:nana :nana :nana :nana

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** awesome result TM :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Well done all others in the money

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** that was brilliant tm :clap :clap :clap :clap also to dave who hung in there for $450 and my own $1100. not bad 3 qualifiers from our pl game and we took nearly $16000 of the $100,000 prize money. dunno about the other two but personally i thought the overall play on there was very ordinary until about the last 4 tables and many players from here would be capable of cleaning up in there. WELL DONE AGAIN PL :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July**

that was brilliant tm :clap :clap :clap :clap also to dave who hung in there for $450 and my own $1100.
:nana :nana :nana Of course!! Congratulations to the three of you, 3 very nice wins. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy