• 22:00 Betfred Match of the Day
    • 22:15 William Hill World Cup League

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July**

if tonights featured game is betfreds match of the day i think entries from here will be low........its a $5 rebuy which most will not enter i reckon
It doesn't play like a rebuy (generally)!!! and has fantastic value...... You get $3 + 30c of your $5 + 50c buy in back (in the form of a Million token which can be used as STT or MTT). Not great either - only first place gets a prize ...... but, that 1st place is an $1000 + $100 seat to the Betfred Million - there is always an overlay on it........ There are also bounties (for Semi Final Tickets) I WON IT last week, so it's more than achievable (I've bubbled before too). I think it is worth entering and it's the focus game because of the value it offers......... It's the type of game PL'rs SHOULD be entering, but it's obviously up to everyone to decide for themselves. Having said that - as I have a seat in the Betfred Million already, I won't enter as the prize is non transferable, and they don't offer a cash alternative ...... so I actually cannot receive the prize......

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** I'll be there GaF and I'll try not to piss my self laughing!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol You didn't think you were good enough to win surely? :ok Scotland is partying tonight!!! :cheers :beer :drums :cheers I love you all really!! TQM

one day you might be good enough to qualify my bitter' date=' inferior, colonised, friend[/quote'] All in good spirit MCFC - Scotland might never be good enough to qualify ever - I'm sure most of you guys thought England were shite too!! TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** No mate, I thought the team were as good as most in the finals, unfortunately I also thought the coach was totally inept. One of my first posts was along the lines of 'if we win, it will be despite the coach, rather than thanks to' :ok

No mate, I thought the team were as good as most in the finals, unfortunately I also thought the coach was totally inept. One of my first posts was along the lines of 'if we win, it will be despite the coach, rather than thanks to' :ok
Mr V....good to hear from you!!! I bet far too much on England to lose on pens - well now that it won, I wish I'd bet more!! England were pretty poor from start to finish.......and no....I don't wish Scotland were there instead!! ( I just enjoy seeing good football....) TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** I just wish we could have lost 1-0 to a figo goal, at least then I'd have got summat out of the day (other than road rage and sunburn*). :lol :lol ALLEZ Les Bleu :ok :ok *It means over exposure to the big yellow ball TQM :p

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** Just a thought on MOTD being included in the rankings - obviously this one should be for those who played in it - however, new policy - in future I will not include rebuys!!! It's not fair (a level playing field) if some of you rebuy and others don't........)

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** Hmmmm - chip leader just shoved for 30x BB with AQ in early to middle position!!! :loon :loon Had 2 callers whom he knocked out when he hit the A - so he's a big chip leader now - but he doesn't look a good player (based on 1 hand) - he's yours topnotch :ok

Guest gazza271

Try 82nd mate!!! (of 94!!!) :loon - have another Stella!!!!!
oooops :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol still look on the bright side, Svens gone......... now where's those stella's :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st July** Hmmmm....... Blinds 2000/4000 and chip leader (135,000 odd chips) is shoving virtually every hand :loon :loon Top Notch on 45k (2nd equal) a sit out is almost gone - effectively 3 left..... Can't chat as a non player thout :sad