• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Betfred PL League OMAHA
    • 20:00 Paddy Power $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:30 Spin Palace Poker Player Shootout
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $2000 Added
    • 21:00 & 03:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 22:15 William Hill World Cup League
    • 04:00 Mansion World Cup

Re: **Poker Friday 30th June** Looks like Mansion have seen sense and moved the England v Portugal World Cup Game - is now 23:00 BST (instead of 04:00) Don't miss the other thread too - registration filling FAST for all 3 of todays Sun Dome Qualifiers

Re: **Poker Friday 30th June**

I'd hardly call the Paddy power $5000 one a real freeroll as it needs 20000 points :loon
Agreed, but looking phenomenal value as expected!!! Just 33 in so far - starts in just over an hour..... I don't think (though not sure....) that 20,000 Action Points is anywhere near as many as it sounds.......

I think we decided on "close your eyes and dump your chips in" as the best strategy:D
Is that pre flop or post flop, and do I get to see my cards before I shove? :loon :loon

Re: **Poker Friday 30th June** Did'nt quite make the PL game tonight - had some trouble depositing funds as the screen would not load until sixth attempt :@ All sorted now but i will have to give the "omaha" a miss, just got it sorted at 20.01 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wall At least i will be ok for future games - will try and make the game tomorrow night as long as im reasonably sober :beer Good luck all

At least i will be ok for future games - will try and make the game tomorrow night as long as im reasonably sober :beer
er.... well none of us will turn up till next Tuesday ;)

I've made a Spin Palace Poker Player TV Shootout Semi for the first time - and on my table ? 6ooner, legend killer and hen ! :eyes
After the last few times going on short tables I decided to try a full one tonight and got through to the semis, knew I was better at full tables.:)

I've made a Spin Palace Poker Player TV Shootout Semi for the first time - and on my table ? 6ooner, legend killer and hen ! :eyes
:loon , i was just looking to see if it had been mentioned yet runa. I had a titanic battle to get through the 1st game. Managed to end up on a full 8 man table, and after an rollercoaster ride managed to win it, playing some aggresive stuff. good luck to you, heniek and 6ooner

Re: **Poker Friday 30th June** made it through the 'group of death' that was such a tough table I'm not surprised we were last to finish :ok edit - just noticed in the current PP magazine that the guy I was heads up with (IncaWarrior) won the 3rd seat (on 19th May) to the studio live final, and the guy in 4th was runner up in that week's final - so that WAS a tough table !

Re: **Poker Friday 30th June** what a twat iam, was near chiplead , tryed a bluff vs other chipleader was siitning pretty aaargh think i tilted after a previous bad call by me grrrrrr find i tilt very easily these days!! why why why :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Re: **Poker Friday 30th June** Ended up 2nd in Mansion Triple chance game - which means I made about $384 (including bounty) and get $60 for each goal scored tomorrow - so if it can be a high scoring game then I will be exceeding happy :nana :nana :nana