sporting odds

spannerjago

Re: sporting odds

Yep' date=' I'm on virgin and have just been kicked and can't get back in.[/quote'] Quite frankly this isn't on. It is happening all the time. I'm in the middle of 2 tables in the STT league. My last chance to get up that league table as I can't play all weekend. I know they would credit any money back but if you have been playing for ages it's just a waste of time.

Re: sporting odds it maybe unfair, but s.o seem to have more issues. i have virgin and s.o. when i open virgin, bang its straight in. when i open s.o. it takes ages to get in every time. me dunno or care why that is. me do care when i lose money twice/3 times a week when it go's pete tong again. boss is not boss any more, anyone recommend any other reliable sites? with a good bonus and decent software(no lizards, its distracting)-see virgin if u dont know wht im on about! i am chucking boss:cry :cry dt

time out? what and talk to the mrs mole?:eek i agree i have only played on stans/virgin/willhill/s.o it is normally ok just feeling a bit peed off with it m8
Yip, there is a mrs mole and 3 baby moles so maybe it's a blessing when the site crashes from time to time? Dunno dt? take your point completely. I spend far too much on here and i guess so do most so some down time might not be a bad thing? Reality check?

time out? what and talk to the mrs mole?:eek i agree i have only played on stans/virgin/willhill/s.o it is normally ok just feeling a bit peed off with it m8
exactly the same way i was a few weeks back, constant down time, dodgy freezes etc so i stopped for 2 weeks, now im refreshed, getting some good games and enjoying spodds again.....

it was a joke mole, i have not played for 2 weeks. been watching world cup! just needed some car tax money so logged back in this week. sorted it, time for another break now. be back on sun cheers all :beer keep it real! dt
Glad u managed to win enough to get car on the road

it was a joke mole, i have not played for 2 weeks. been watching world cup! just needed some car tax money so logged back in this week. sorted it, time for another break now. be back on sun cheers all :beer keep it real! dt
I was winding u up dt :lol :lol Thought the "reality check" was a give away but there yi go.. Glad you are back on the road :rollin

Re: sporting odds I noticed something and I don't know if that was implemented after todays upgrade. Rake used to be 5c from $1 on the table. I played lowest tables (5/10c) and noticed they started taking 1c from 25c on the table. I hope that counts as a rake now :clap.

I noticed something and I don't know if that was implemented after todays upgrade. Rake used to be 5c from $1 on the table. I played lowest tables (5/10c) and noticed they started taking 1c from 25c on the table. I hope that counts as a rake now :clap.
So it is true :dude. Looks like it might be last month of this Loyalty Bonus. I had a chat with SOs guy and he said this all going to change soon. So come on guys get rakes in. Its not going to last.

Rake used to be 5c from $1 on the table. I played lowest tables (5/10c) and noticed they started taking 1c from 25c on the table. I hope that counts as a rake now :clap.
So come on guys get rakes in. Its not going to last.
er - so you are happy to be paying rake now where you didn't before? :unsure

Re: sporting odds Gaf, they use to take 5c from $1 and now 1c from 20c. I see it as 4 more raked hands and thats why I play. I got around 1000 rakes in last 4 days, so Im happy to get more hands out of that deal. Or mI missing something :unsure.

Re: sporting odds But you are now paying rake (their fee!!!) on pots of 20c where you weren't before? (and presumably every pot up to $1) or have I got it wrong? :unsure So if you played pots of $1, 40c, 20c, 60c, 80c, 20c you are now paying 14c in rake compared to 5c before - in this (manufactured) example, their fee has trebled!!!!! Yes, it counts as 6 raked hands now compared to 1 raked hand before - which means they'll give you more of the higher fees they are taking off of you back, but imagine they are taking more off of you overall........ I understand from what you are saying (and I haven't looked into the details on the site) is that they have increased the fees you pay for the services provided........