• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Daily Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Stans Poker PNL $1000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred PL League
    • 21:00 Mansion Poker Dome
    • 21:00 & 03:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 04:00 Mansion Poker DOme

Re: **Poker Thursday 29th June** Tonight there is a £1000 ($1850) freeroll on PokerStars, starts at 8pm. Find it under the Private tab. You do need a password to enter the torney tho, this can be found in July's issue of WPT Magazine. Worth grabbing a copy tho, registration has been open since 14th of june and only 197 registered.:loon:loon Some real value in this freeroll. Steve.

Re: **Poker Thursday 29th June**

took a long break away from poker and played SO tonight . As usual ' date=' what a classic . Out with spurman at the same time vs one argie who keeps insulting english players . :lol :lol :lol :lol[/quote'] Did he have the hand of God?

Re: **Poker Thursday 29th June** Er - afraid times are wrong for the Sun Dome Qualifiers in the Diary!!!! Will get it changed for tomorrow. Looks like they're starting 1 hour earlier than expected.........

Re: **Poker Thursday 29th June**

Did he have the hand of God?
If he'd have been at a real life table, I think he would have had fists in his face!. Watch out for him, he's called pud07 (And he probably pulls his all the time) Still, Good evening for me, winning the PL tourney:nana:cow:nana

Re: **Poker Thursday 29th June** Anyone ever play the Full Tilt Red Rock freerolls? Got through one a coupla days ago and I'm in Red Rock Round 1 now.... though I dont really know what that is. Anyway, they are under sit n go's and just seem to appear every now and then but you have to be fast cos the 90 places fill up in seconds. Top 3 go through. Which is worth 100 FT points I think.