betfred world cup freezout, signed england shirt

GaF

Win a Signed England Shirt! Betfred Poker is giving you the chance to win an England shirt signed by the entire World Cup squad. This fantastic prize could be worth a lot more than the $4 buy-in fee should England go all the way to World Cup glory. In addition, nine lucky runners-up will receive the football shirt of their choice. The World Cup Freezeout starts at 8pm on Wednesday 28th June. Entry fee is just $4 + $1
Registration is open - Prize fund seems as normal - so the shirts for the top 10 appear ADDED to the prize pool. It is a freezeout, so no rebuy.

Re: betfred world cup freezout, signed england shirt

Hmmmmm' date=' what could you swap? What have you won recently which could possibly be worth as much...:rollin[/quote'] erm.. my love or anotherfootie shirt lol nah if you want to sell it let me know but dont if you dont wanna

Re: betfred world cup freezout, signed england shirt Just had a look - there's a Matt Le squiggle, so I guess that's him. Wayne Bridge. Struggling to read any others without knowing what names to look for. Will have to go look up the team of 2002 and see what's familiar. It's a bit dusty - should I wash it do you think :loon :lol

Just had a look - there's a Matt Le squiggle, so I guess that's him. Wayne Bridge. Struggling to read any others without knowing what names to look for. Will have to go look up the team of 2002 and see what's familiar. It's a bit dusty - should I wash it do you think :loon :lol
lol i bet someone had that done to em before as long as Matt is on it dont care about others

erm.. my love or anotherfootie shirt lol nah if you want to sell it let me know but dont if you dont wanna
Not worth Vegas then. :( Over to you then Run - it's taking up your wardrobe space. Do you wanna part with it? Hey, tell em about the DVD you won the other day - someone might want that too! ;)

Re: betfred world cup freezout, signed england shirt Just PM Avon with an offer Mo. I'm sure it will be fine and I'm happy it will be going to someone who will cherish it - and won't put it on ebay next week ! ;) Actually Mo just paused this to look on ebay and there is one on there for £16 plus £3 postage with two days to go :lol