Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00

GaF

Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00  

1. 1.

• Yes, I definitely intend to be there
    • I hope to be able to make it
    • No I can't make this one

Re: Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00 I've been sitting waiting all the time I've been playing and at best I've seen two other people with interest. This looks like great value for a $5 STT - also, what I did notice was that for 1 raked point, new depositors get invited ino a $1500 freeroll. Barring war breaking out, I'll be there.:ok

Re: Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00

I've been sitting waiting all the time I've been playing and at best I've seen two other people with interest. This looks like great value for a $5 STT - also, what I did notice was that for 1 raked point, new depositors get invited ino a $1500 freeroll. Barring war breaking out, I'll be there.:ok
I would normally but will be in Ibiza on the 8th and you should be as well 6ooner:loon Also be aware mate that it is 8pm EST and that is the time for matchboxes, sugarcubes and pamphlets

I would normally but will be in Ibiza on the 8th and you should be as well 6ooner:loon Also be aware mate that it is 8pm EST and that is the time for matchboxes, sugarcubes and pamphlets
Whoops, didn't think of that:unsure :unsure But there's cash prizes too for the game? I'll be around to make the numbers up if you're a man short.

At least top 10 are paid ....... if this is as low entry as I suspect, then you'll probably start in the money as a sit out.......

Re: Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00 Hope to make this but currently can't register a new account with them. i thought it might be because I had about 4 prima sites already installed, but have just tried on another PC and get exactly the same error. Will keep trying and awaiting that email from Prima Support, but since I only sent it today I do not expect an answer until Friday at best.

Hope to make this but currently can't register a new account with them. i thought it might be because I had about 4 prima sites already installed, but have just tried on another PC and get exactly the same error. Will keep trying and awaiting that email from Prima Support, but since I only sent it today I do not expect an answer until Friday at best.
No limit (as far as I know) on Prima accounts you can have (so long as they are linked - you can have as many as you like) The restriction is on Boss Media......

Re: Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00 ive found an account on my old laptop iv got enough in it to play tonight only trouble is the keyboard is not working cos the kids spilt a drink in it so if you dont recognise someone and they are not chatting its me what group are we aiming for ? oh my user name is Drlenny IM IN no idea why ?

Re: Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00 Lets make it group A!! We might be struggling with just 4-6 of us - Might register soon - see if we can encourage a few "strangers" to sit down......

Re: Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00 I can see 8 tables, one for each group, and we can sit at any of them ? edit - I now see Tax and GazBlades sat at the table for group A along with a drlenny ? the table keeps hopping between page 12 and 13 of the sit and gos Are we sitting down on mass at 7pm ?

I can see 8 tables, one for each group, and we can sit at any of them ? edit - I now see Tax and GazBlades sat at the table for group A along with a drlenny ? the table keeps hopping between page 12 and 13 of the sit and gos Are we sitting down on mass at 7pm ?
thats me :beer :beer cant chat either account is on an old laptop with bust keyboard

No limit (as far as I know) on Prima accounts you can have (so long as they are linked - you can have as many as you like) The restriction is on Boss Media......
Cheers GaF An uninstall and reinstall has worked. Too late but ready for the next time.

Re: Royal Vegas World Cup STT Table tonight at 19:00 Thanks GaF (sorry it has taken me so long to get here and say well played to you too). And thanks for the mention elsewhere of the freeroll in 12 days time :ok I'm looking forward to taking on half of PL there :hope