Another PL Party In Edinburgh on Saturday

Penelopeys

Re: Another PL Party In Edinburgh on Saturday

Ed and DanDan....great to meet you two and again, couldnt ask for a nicer bunch of people, Katia.....mmmmmm and Paul and Pene all loved up again...sickening! Just to rub DanDans face in it a bit.....we had a side game using paper as chips and i went all in with my 72o against...her pocket kings haha....i rivered my full house and the pic was taken!!!!!
Morls, great to meet you too, had a good night, everyone was lovely. Maybe the loved upness takes the edge off Pene's play, you never know;) As far as the 72o incident, be on your guard from now on and it won't be paper chips I'll be taking from you :rollin

Re: Another PL Party In Edinburgh on Saturday Back from Edinburgh now, back in London that is... Had an okay tourney, didn't win but I was quite fearless which led me to chiplead after the first 2 hours... Had great respect from the guys at my table but unfortunately we were split up :( ... came to a new table where this nut called my raise with Q6 hearts and hit a flush... well... We had a great night though, great meeting Diane and Ed... thanks guys for coming up :clap And to you Morls... great of you to come :nana ...you like Katia, yes??? :rollin BTW : Katia(my best friend): The new queen of double entendres!!!! She said to Paul: "Hey Paul, you look like a lollipop in that shirt... I don't know WHERE to lick you!!!" :loon :loon :loon :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin ...and it kind of went on from there.... :lol Anyway... great night and some wonderful days in The Cathedral house in Edinburgh after:ok

Back from Edinburgh now, back in London that is... Had an okay tourney, didn't win but I was quite fearless which led me to chiplead after the first 2 hours... Had great respect from the guys at my table but unfortunately we were split up :( ... came to a new table where this nut called my raise with Q6 hearts and hit a flush... well... We had a great night though, great meeting Diane and Ed... thanks guys for coming up :clap And to you Morls... great of you to come :nana ...you like Katia, yes??? :rollin BTW : Katia(my best friend): The new queen of double entendres!!!! She said to Paul: "Hey Paul, you look like a lollipop in that shirt... I don't know WHERE to lick you!!!" :loon :loon :loon :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin ...and it kind of went on from there.... :lol Anyway... great night and some wonderful days in The Cathedral house in Edinburgh after:ok
Glad you had a great time and :welcomehome to Punters Lounge. :cow :cow :cow I bet your pleased to pass your crown of "Queen of the Double Entendres" to Katia. :rollin

Re: Another PL Party In Edinburgh on Saturday Thank you Sam :D It's good to be home :ok ...and yes... the crown is no longer mine... Paul himself did some good ones aswell... :lol :lol We wanted to take a walk up Arthurs seat, a big hill in Edinburgh.... Paul: "Erm...girls... if we take that walk up that hill, you will be fcuked when we come back down..." Katia: "Is that a promise Paul???" :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Thank you Sam :D It's good to be home :ok ...and yes... the crown is no longer mine... Paul himself did some good ones aswell... :lol :lol We wanted to take a walk up Arthurs seat, a big hill in Edinburgh.... Paul: "Erm...girls... if we take that walk up that hill, you will be ****ed when we come back down..." Katia: "Is that a promise Paul???" :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
:$:$:$ :loon:loon:loon :eyes:eyes:eyes :lol:lol:lol

We had a great night though, great meeting Diane and Ed... thanks guys for coming up :clap
It was an absolute pleasure pene and hopefully the first of many. Diane and I were made very welcome and had a serious amount of booze and, all in all, a terrific time ;)

I'm right here' date=' and she's in the kitchen cooking dinner - where women should be! :loon[/quote'] jeez, I bet it`s the 1st time that cooker has been used. :lol The KFC and Pizza house you use have been shut down I hear, their drop in takings while you were away was just too much.:rollin

I'm right here' date=' and she's in the kitchen cooking dinner - where women should be! :loon[/quote'] Hmmmm, no comment... BUT... :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank And yes BA...that was the first time his cooker was used... :lol

jeez, I bet it`s the 1st time that cooker has been used. :lol The KFC and Pizza house you use have been shut down I hear, their drop in takings while you were away was just too much.:rollin
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Hmmmm, no comment... BUT... :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank And yes BA...that was the first time his cooker was used... :lol
Well at least it finally being used for what it was intended to do eh , oh btw i'll have a Full English please love , theres a good girl :tongue2