C&G Cricket 25/6

Sunday 25 June 2006
HomeAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Derbyshire v Durham (10:15 BST)2.801.54101% Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Nottinghamshire v Northamptonshire (10:15 BST)1.722.30102% Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Scotland v Leicestershire (10:15 BST)3.501.36103% Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Warwickshire v Lancashire (10:15 BST)3.401.4599% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)15 Overs ScoreHighst Opening PartnershipMost SixesTop Warwickshire Batsman- - -Win The TossSpread Betting
Worcestershire v Yorkshire (10:15 BST)1.702.4999%
Essex v Surrey (10:15 BST)1.572.80100% Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Hampshire v Glamorgan (10:15 BST)1.752.37100% Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Ireland v Somerset (10:15 BST)4.201.26104% Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Middlesex v Kent (10:15 BST)2.002.00100% Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Sussex v Gloucestershire (10:15 BST)1.572.70101%

Re: C&G Cricket 25/6 Final day of the league stages of this competition today and it's tough to find a good bet really. At 1st I thought Northants were value with Notts resting some bowlers before the Twenty20 but I'm hearing that Wessels has lost the dressing room up there (Ganguly won't help restore that much :lol ). Derbyshire are clear value but their woeful home form in general puts me off them so I'm going to play safe with my match bet. I'll also have a peformance bet in the Sky live game which if Lancs win they'll play Sussex in the final. 10pts Hampshire to beat Glamorgan 1.75 Expekt The defending champs last game in the defence of their title pits them up against the Welsh county who have only 1 win to their name. They will also be without overseas player Mark Cosgrove as he's joining Australia A now. In comes Brendan McCullum for his 1st game but I don't see him being as good a batsman as Cosgrove is. Hampshire, Warne aside will be at full strength and there's no doubt in my mind they are different class to Glamorgan and I think they are a genuinely safe bet in this match. 10pts D.Cork's performance 39pts&over 5/6 Boylesports Despite being a veteran now, Cork still opens the bowling for Lancashire and is still taking wickets, he's also no mug with the bat. He's a very competitive cricketer and at this stage in his career he'll be desperate to go to Lords for a final one more time in his career so I expect him to be well up for this. Warwickshire rested a few players last week and if they do that tomorrow (which I suspect they will with the Twenty20 beginning on Tuesday) that will be a bonus. 2 wickets covers this bet for us, that's not impossible against a Warwickshire batting lineup which has no potency at all these days and if they don't come his way he can contribute with the bat too.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.