• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:30 Virgin Poker 100,000 V Points Freeroll
    • 20:00 Goalpoker WSOP Chamion of Champions FINAL
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League Leg 11
    • 22:00 32Red $5000 Freeroll
    • 22:15 William Hill World Cup League
    • 23:00 Mansion Poker Dome
    • 23:00 Mansion World Cup

Re: **Poker - Sunday 25th June** Well..... doesn't that just take the piss. I'm in an STT on Boss Media, my tables for the poker dome, and the World Cup comp pop up, I start to have a conversation with someone on MSN.......... and it all goes off. My wonderful I.S.P. decide to wait until the helpdesk closes at 11pm before they start an update to the system, which leaves me with no ****ing internet. Did I get an e-mail? Did I ****. Can you tell that once I managed to get online I was in no fit state for poker? Does it surprise you that I went out very quickly. Man I'm pissed off. Goodnight and good ****ing luck. :eyes

Re: **Poker - Sunday 25th June**

Its said out of politeness and respect Runa' date=' however if you rather i didnt then fair enough[/quote'] Morl more than 24 hours on and I just wanted to say sorry for the unnecessary comments on here yesterday. It might be a pet peev but there was no need for me to publicise it here :$

Re: **Poker - Sunday 25th June**

Morl more than 24 hours on and I just wanted to say sorry for the unnecessary comments on here yesterday. It might be a pet peev but there was no need for me to publicise it here :$
Cheers Runa Like i said yesterday, i used it out of politeness and respect more than a view of the game. forgiven and forgotton mate Morls:cheers