purple lounge poker

rubbernek

Re: purple lounge poker Hi, Had a butchers and if you are one of the 40 that qualify you then have to arrange your own travel and accom to play offline somewhere in Norway, fair enough the dealers are from FHM! And if you are then in the top five from that torney you then have to return for the final in Oslo where it will be played with 50 players on a boat, again having to find your own travel and accomodation costs and then there is only one prize of a week in Vegas, nice prize but a lot of cost involved. I know the ales expensive over there! Good luck anyway Joe

Re: purple lounge poker

Hi, Had a butchers and if you are one of the 40 that qualify you then have to arrange your own travel and accom to play offline somewhere in Norway, fair enough the dealers are from FHM! And if you are then in the top five from that torney you then have to return for the final in Oslo where it will be played with 50 players on a boat, again having to find your own travel and accomodation costs and then there is only one prize of a week in Vegas, nice prize but a lot of cost involved. I know the ales expensive over there! Good luck anyway Joe
now i dont think ill bother:rollin

• 3 weeks later...

Re: purple lounge poker CONGRATUALTIONS, YOU HAVE WON YOUR SEAT ON THE OFFICIAL NORWEGIAN FHM/PURPLE LOUNGE POKER TOUR!

Your seat has been confirmed in the tournament that will take place in Frederikstad on Friday 25th August 2006 so please make a note of this date in your diaries!

This will be no ordinary event but an extravaganza complete with entertainment and FHM girls dealing your cards! You never know, you might make it through to the final where the first prize will be a week in Las Vegas (flights, accommodation and $1000 spending money!!!).

Time and venue will be confirmed shortly.

Could you confirm that you will be able to attend? To secure your seat please email me by July 15th.

I look forward to hearing from you, errr anyone else get this dont think i actually played it cos tried once but didnt download it in time?