**Poker Wednesday 21st June**

GaF

**Poker Wednesday 21st June**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Europoker Italy VIP World Series Racing
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 21:00 Newspapers WSOP Qualifier (Pacific)
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds June MTT League
    • 22:00 Newspapers WSOP Qualifier (Pacific)
    • 22:15 William Hill World Cup League
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st June** Theres a possibly interesting series of games (missed the first one) on Titan Wednesdays 10pm for next few weeks called European Poker League $5+0.50 entry with a league table - top 10 at end get prizes ranging from $1000 down to $20 - not sure how many entries its attracting but it looks fertile ground for a Punters Lounge attack :spank . I intend to give it a go. :ok Anyway a poker site that states the following can't be all bad :lol ...... Titan Poker is proud to team up with Joanna Krupa to offer you the most exciting promotions and tournaments!

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st June** Restricted to 500 players - 188 in so far..... Is also password protected - password was mailed out in the week - so I suspect if you sign up for a new account now, then you are not eligible.... I might be tempted.........

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st June** Hadn't realised it was password protected - having (possibly) deleted the email I've emailed support to see if I can get in. The number of entrants doesn't make it as good a deal as I was hoping - but Wednesday nights are usually "light" nights - so a !0 pm game suits so I will probably have a try (mind you I'm playing like a drain today).