Rounder tournies

PokerBarney

Re: Rounder tournies

Just found them on ladbrokes.. but the structure is slightly different. I prefer more payout places. I see Spin Palace is on Prima's list. Anyone have any experience of the rounders on there?
All of the rounders game over the prima network will be populated by the same players as its only a skin. So the qality will not be any different to the rounders on 32red, royal vegas etc

Re: Rounder tournies I've done okay on levels 1 and 2, not done too well on level 3 and got annihilated on my first (and so far only) go on level 4. Level 1 play TIGHT, I sat out one game completely (forgot I'd signed up for it) and still qualified!!

Re: Rounder tournies

Just found them on ladbrokes.. but the structure is slightly different. I prefer more payout places. I see Spin Palace is on Prima's list. Anyone have any experience of the rounders on there?
There's also something similar on Party Poker with a lot more payout places, although I think a lot of them are just a replay at the same (or one lower) level. Also, I think you can only play at the specified level if you win at the previous level, unlike Prima where you can use the tokens you win at any level and (for example) keep playing at Level 3 to build up tokens and then jump straight to Level 5 when you have enough.