**Poker Sunday 18th June**

GaF

**Poker Sunday 18th June**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 William Hill $25,000 Added (with 500 MPP's)
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points Freeroll
    • 19:30 Sporting Odds $10,000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 21:00 & 22:00 Newspapers WSOP Qualifiers (Pacific)
    • 21:00 PokerStars Bloggers Tourney
    • 22:15 William Hill World Cup League
    • 23:00 Mansion Poker Dome (3 Seats)
    • 23:00 Mansion World Cup
    • 23:30 Mansion $1m Superstars Final

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th June** Tried the lotto frenzy qualifier (100 chips, blinds up every 60 seconds) for the 25k boss media game tonight. Absolute madness. Finished 2nd :loon Great fun knocking people out with hands like 10 3, 9 2, etc. Now I know the buzz Jaded feels in tourneys ;)

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th June** Whoopy 1st place in thh V-point freeroll - 30000 points - now if I'd only kept the other 27K I'd have a return ticket to Vegas :nana :nana :nana Thanks to Jolly and siwka who looked in and supported me - PL chaaaaarrrrrrggggeeeee :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th June**

Whoopy 1st place in thh V-point freeroll - 30000 points - now if I'd only kept the other 27K I'd have a return ticket to Vegas :nana :nana :nana Thanks to Jolly and siwka who looked in and supported me - PL chaaaaarrrrrrggggeeeee :clap :clap :clap
Nice going Phil:ok LOL if only I'd kept the other 27k:rollin

Tried the lotto frenzy qualifier (100 chips, blinds up every 60 seconds) for the 25k boss media game tonight. Absolute madness. Finished 2nd :loon Great fun knocking people out with hands like 10 3, 9 2, etc. Now I know the buzz Jaded feels in tourneys ;)
Finished 3rd for $2625, posted screenshot in the bragging thread. Not bad for $4. :nana

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th June** While watching Croc earlier, I decided to enter the Mansion $500 added tournament for some strange insane reason, despite only having 5 hours sleep since Thursday, and being up since 6 yesterday. By more luck than anything I've won it, so i'm not off to sleep all day!!

Thanks guys and thanks to ed for your support at the table. :ok
No probs :ok Thoroughly deserved, excellent play eltrev and a storming pay day for your efforts :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

While watching Croc earlier' date=' I decided to enter the Mansion $500 added tournament for some strange insane reason, despite only having 5 hours sleep since Thursday, and being up since 6 yesterday. By more luck than anything I've won it, so i'm not off to sleep all day!![/quote'] Sorry Gaz, when I first read this in the morning I failed to notice the "won it" part. Must have still been half asleep. Very well played mate :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th June** Excellent results Phil Gaz and eltrev :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap yesterday was a very good day for me too ...................i qualified for the goalpoker ibiza trip, got 2nd place in the $500 added (the one before gaz's) and also had a royal flush :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Happy days :ok

Excellent results Phil Gaz and eltrev :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap yesterday was a very good day for me too ...................i qualified for the goalpoker ibiza trip, got 2nd place in the $500 added (the one before gaz's) and also had a royal flush :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Happy days :ok
Nice one LBB. Enjoy Ibiza and the spending money :beer