Mlb 15/6

Baltimore Orioles @ Toronto Blue Jays Orioles 2.17 (Mansion) 5 units BAL: RHP Daniel Cabrera (4-2, 4.13 ERA) TOR: LHP Ted Lilly (5-7, 4.46 ERA) Really like this one. Baltimores Daniel Cabrera is a really good pitcher with really nasty pitches and good strikeout ability. He has finally started to show some consistency. He has won 2 games in a row, not allowing a run in either of them, giving up 8 hits and striking out 14 spanning 11 innings of work. Cabrera is also riding a 6 game unbeaten streak since April 22. In that span, he is 3-0 with a 2.65 ERA. Toronto's starter Ted Lilly has had a lot of problems lately. He has lost 3 games in a row and has had some control issues and lost his last 3 starts, but looked quite good in his last game, striking out 12 and giving up only 3 hits, which 2 were homeruns and ended up surrendering 5 runs against the Tigers. Homeruns have been a problem for Lilly lately. He has surrendered 7 combined homers in his last 4 starts. Baltimore won the first game and Toronto last 2 of this 4 game series. Chance for Baltimore for a split here and i will go with Cabrera as he is clearly the better pitcher in my book and looks like he is starting to heat up. Only reason why i'm not betting a little more on this one is Orioles rather weak batting average against leftys, but it's not the most relevant thing in this matchup imo. Medium stakes. LA Dodgers @ San Diego Padres Padres -1.5 2.64 (Pinnacle) 5 units LAD: RHP Chris Billingsley (0-0, -.--) SD: RHP Chris Young (6-3, 3.25 ERA) Pretty good odds for Padres imo. Chris Young is an excellent pitcher and has looked like Cy Young material lately. He has allowed only 1 combined run in his last 3 starts, spanning 22 innings pitched. Last time out he struck out career high 12 batters and looks like to be on top of his game right now. He will be opposed by a rookie just called from Triple-A Las Vegas, where he has a 6-3 record with a 3.95 ERA. His numbers look pretty good, but it's never easy to make a Debut in the big leagues. He is very hyped prospect, but has had a tendency to overthrow and averages only 5.1 innings a game at AAA this season. Padres has won 2 straight against the Dodgers and are going for a sweep here. With a win they would get a first place tie in the NL West with the Dodgers. I'll try the Runline as i like Youngs chances keeping Dodgers' offence at bay and possibility of the rookie Billingsley to surrender some hits and runs today. Billingsley is probably not going to last very long and Padres bullpen is also better if that will be a factor. Medium stakes.