Poker Nickname.

Sharpe1ne

http://www.whereyoutakecontrol.com/quiz/ See what nickname you come up with. I got this "The Bulldozer. You don't pussy-foot around or take any prisoners.Was that a puppy you just ran over?Are you bothered?Jack High,Royal Flush, there all winners to you.Besides whose brave enough to guess your hand when your staring them in the eyes.You are The BullDozer. Accurate or what;)

Re: Poker Nickname. THE CUCUMBER That icey exterior never gives the game away. You breeze through life knowing exactly whats going on and when it's about to happen. You're cool, you're cooler than cool. You are "THE CUCUMBER" :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Poker Nickname. I am ... THE COG You like to assess your surroundings. X + Y = Lots of cash, not that they'd call you clinical or anything, calculated maybe, but you do have to lose a few battles to win the war. There's always method in your madness. You are the Cog. That doesn't sound like me.....does it? :unsure TQM

Re: Poker Nickname.

THE CUCUMBER That icey exterior never gives the game away. You breeze through life knowing exactly whats going on and when it's about to happen. You're cool, you're cooler than cool. You are "THE CUCUMBER" :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
and a fav with the ladys

Re: Poker Nickname. I am the BANDIT You take to most things like a duck to water. Can it be that you are good at everything, or is it that a lady known as 'Luck' has nestled on your shoulder. You know who you are and so do your friends, you are 'The Bandit' So hand over your money peeps!!!:D

I am the BANDIT You take to most things like a duck to water. Can it be that you are good at everything, or is it that a lady known as 'Luck' has nestled on your shoulder. You know who you are and so do your friends, you are 'The Bandit' So hand over your money peeps!!!:D
ME TOO :dude and Ed's a COG

I am ... THE COG You like to assess your surroundings. X + Y = Lots of cash, not that they'd call you clinical or anything, calculated maybe, but you do have to lose a few battles to win the war. There's always method in your madness. You are the Cog. TQM
Also me :lol

I am ... THE COG You like to assess your surroundings. X + Y = Lots of cash, not that they'd call you clinical or anything, calculated maybe, but you do have to lose a few battles to win the war. There's always method in your madness. You are the Cog. TQM
Me too..:ok

Re: Poker Nickname. THE HOUDINI - You astound people, mesmerize and totally bamboozle them. Just when they think they've got you worked out BAM! For them there’s no escape, you’ll take them for all they've got. You are ‘The Houdini’. Like the sound of it.. I will try to aim for perfecting it.. maybe :tongue2

Re: Poker Nickname. I'm a FROG!! I'm all in and out in a flash and I'm certainly not round long enough for anyone to work you out. You like to gatecrash the party, dazzle everyone then disappear. You are footloose and fancy free. Not sure if it is analsying my poker or my love life :loon

I'm a FROG!! I'm all in and out in a flash and I'm certainly not round long enough for anyone to work you out. You like to gatecrash the party, dazzle everyone then disappear. You are footloose and fancy free.
A Frog!! It seems to have missed out the bit about having two hands in the air the moment there's any preassure;) ;)