County Championship cricket 13/6 - 17/6

Tuesday 13 June 2006
HomeAwaysp.gifBPP
Durham v Kent (10:30 BST)2.201.77102%Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Nottinghamshire v Middlesex (10:30 BST)1.882.00104%Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Wednesday 14 June 2006
HomeAwaysp.gifBPP
Warwickshire v Lancashire (10:30 BST)2.581.57103%Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Essex v Worcestershire (10:30 BST)1.802.26100%Related markets...Match Result (No Draw)
Gloucestershire v Derbyshire (10:30 BST)1.802.30100%Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Northamptonshire v Glamorgan (10:30 BST)1.602.65101%Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Somerset v Surrey (10:30 BST)3.001.50100%

Re: County Championship cricket 13/6 - 17/6 1 play for me for Tuesday's matches. I considered backing Middlesex in the other game but the England call ups haven't helped their cause and so I've decided to play safe with this one. Hopefully, team news permitting I'll have some plays for Wednesday's matches.

EventDurham vs Kent
SelectionKent
Strength10/10
Date16/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceVC Bet @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningI'm not normally a fan of backing odds on shots in County Cricket but I think Kent are worth making an exeption for here. They've suddenly stuck form and for the last 3-4 weeks their batting line up has been on fire and I think that provides the key here. Durham have tamely lost their last 2 Championship matches, mainly due to a lack of runs and the trend shows no sign of ending thus far. Durham seem to be relying far too much on Jimmy Maher for runs and if he doesn't score big runs Durham don't seem to. Kent have no problems in that regard, all of their top 6 have made runs in the last few weeks. Stevens, Dexter, Hall, van Jaarsveld, Key, Kemp, they've all been in the runs and I think that line up will just be too strong for Durham. Durham will not be helped by the international call ups to Collingwood, Plunkett and Steve Harmison and even though odds on Kent look a very safe call here

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.