PKR Freerolls

brael

Not exactly the most enticing of competitions but just in case they're of any interest...

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
sub_page_r2_c2.jpgsub_page_r2_c6.jpgsub_page_r2_c10.jpgsub_page_r2_c14.jpgsub_page_r2_c17.jpgsub_page_r2_c20.jpg
testing.jpg
sub_page_r8_c2.jpgspacer.gifsub_page_r8_c13.jpgspacer.gif
Dear Brian, We're thrilled to be announcing the much anticipated launch of freerolls on PKR, exclusively for our pre-registered and Beta players. That's right, they're here. Freerolls kick off tonight at 20:00 BST (15:00 EDT) when we run our first ever $20 freeroll - we're looking forward to seeing you there. Check out the tournament schedule below to see the rest of our scheduled freerolls. $100 prize pools We're spicing things up a bit on Sundays with two $100 freerolls. Check out the tournament schedule below for start times. Entry is completely free Winnings go straight into your PKR account and will become available once real money functionality goes live. These are real money cash prizes with no strings attached. Entry is open to every player registered on PKR. Space is limited to 300 players so be sure to register early to avoid disappointment. Registration opens two hours before the start time. Where to find them You can sign up for freerolls by going to the 'real money > tournaments' section of the lobby and register up to two hours before the start. Freeroll schedule
GMT* BST EDTPDTMon-FriSaturdaySunday
17:0018:0013:0010:00 $20 freeroll$20 freeroll
19:0020:0015:0012:00$20 freeroll$20 freeroll$100 freeroll
22:0023:0018:0015:00$20 freeroll$20 freeroll$100 freeroll
01:0002:0021:0018:00$20 freeroll$20 freeroll$20 freeroll
*Tournament lobby time is in GMT. See you at the tables! The PKR Team [email protected]
blcor.gifspacer.gifbrcor.gifspacer.gif
gameinfo.jpg
From fully customisable characters to the ultimate tournament experience, PKR is the most feature packed online poker room ever seen..
sub_page_r11_c15.jpg
sub_page_r12_c15.jpg
media.jpg
Seeing is believing, so check out our screenshots and movies to see the future of online poker in action. You won't be disappointed.
sub_page_r15_c15.jpg
spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif

pkr_logo.jpg

© 2006 PKR Limited. All rights reserved. [email protected]

Re: PKR Freerolls

I got 5th place in the first one ................... making a whopping $1.40 or something like that :lol
How many entrants? And more importantly - how was the software in a real money game? As slow and cumbersome as we fear?

Re: PKR Freerolls

How many entrants? And more importantly - how was the software in a real money game? As slow and cumbersome as we fear?
i think there were 270 or so people in the tournament i played in (max 300) I was playing the forum comp and the sun game at the same time, so i have to confess that i wasn't giving the gameplay as much attention as i could have, but it seemed to run fine for me :ok . As its still just at the beta testing stage i can understand keeping the prize pool low,so the $20 prize pool didn't bother me ................... i was just playing to try out the software :D